The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a few of you have pointed out using "rape" is definitely frowned upon around here and isn't really appropriate, please just use a synonym, its not going to effect the content of your post.

Yeah, I don't understand the lack of love for high numbers in footy and soccer. Take a different number and make it your own. Good work Lazar.

Yeah, I don't understand the lack of love for high numbers in footy and soccer. Take a different number and make it your own. Good work Lazar.
Yeah I am all for him making number 50 his own. Has worn the same number throughout this senior appearances, so it obviously means something to him :thumbsu:

Damn. Was hoping he wouldn't take the 50. Honestly what a s**t number.

i know theres tradition with certain numbers pertaining to positions and the like. i like when the world broke away from 1-11 as starters, it allowed players to create their own identity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wore no.50 at Benfica also .. must mean something to him. Good luck to the young lad wants to make the no.50 famous. In his latest interview he quoted: “I do not have any fear or stage fright whatsoever. To tell you the truth, I can’t wait to start playing for Liverpool.” Bring in for city I reckon :)
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-lazar-markovic-not-7640804

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back