The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That lame thread confirms why I don't use reddit

Alarm failed to wake me but I ain't mad

No it's a bunch of fans supporting Liverpool how we should.

Not the ******* embarrassment of replies this thread produced over night because a ******* CB missed a penalty WHEN NO ONE ELSE HAD THE ******* BALLS TO STEP UP.

No it's a bunch of fans supporting Liverpool how we should.

Not the ******* embarrassment of replies this thread produced over night because a ******* CB missed a penalty WHEN NO ONE ELSE HAD THE ******* BALLS TO STEP UP.

No it's not, that subreddit is as bad as RAWK. You say a player had a bad game and everyone downvotes you and attacks you. They're the most biased people with their heads up their arse, if you're after a circlejerk then off you go.

Would bring Coutinho, Henderson, Markovic, Sakho (if fit) straight back into the team vs city. We need as much fresh legs as pssoble

Mignolet
Can Skrtel Sakho
Markovic Henderson Allen Moreno
Sterling Coutinho
Sturridge

Ward Lallana Balotelli Ibe Lovren Lambert Toure​

Superfans are just as annoying as the negative fans. But God anything annoys us doesn't it? We would find complaints in a treble winning season, we're all guilty of being mental LFC supporters. :D

Not really shattered to go out but unfortunately, the night couldn't have gone much worse. It's going to be a real struggle now on Sunday.

Poor performance, especially after half-time in normal time, but we really should have taken one of those chances in the first half of normal time and had we done so, it is very likely that we would have gone through.

I don't blame Lovren at all; at least he had the guts to step up and take a penalty, even if the miss was symbolic of his Liverpool career to date.

Not one performance in Europe this season that you would say was above average. Let's hope we learn from it.

I don't blame Lovren at all; at least he had the guts to step up and take a penalty, even if the miss was symbolic of his Liverpool career to date.

Same. It just seems Lovren is destined to be the 2015 version of Downing. He has cursed his karma train with his off season shenanigans to get the transfer and the karma police have punished him in kind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not Lovren's fault we lost. I dont think he played well and he missed the penalty that ended things but nobody played well. Particularly after half time. Our passing and possession game went out the window, couldnt get the ball and when we got it, we couldnt keep it.

I didnt like BR's decision to go with two up top, we were outnumbered in midfield and then could never turn the tide.

Sterling was horrible in particular and so was Allen I thought. Ibe invisible too. It looked like he was under instructions not to get forward. If so, why play him? Play an actual defender then.

Also we cant say oh at least Lovren had the stones to take it. Or why didnt Sterling take one etc. We dont know the in's and out's. Pretty sure they have a rough guide as to who and in what order are taking pens. Rodgers probably sets it. I believe that because there is no way Kolo doesnt want to take one. He has huge experience, tucked one away at the AFCON final no less and pretty sure he slotted one against Boro earlier this season.

We've been very ordinary in Europe with Rodgers in charge, there's really no getting around it - two seasons ago there was the Europa League where in the group stage we barely scraped through and were then eliminated on away goals by Zenit. Then this season, there was the disastrous Champions League campaign and losing on penalties to a reasonable but nothing special side in Besiktas.

We really should be doing better than that.

It will be a huge result for us if we can beat City this weekend. Considering our injury problems and the efforts and extra time we played in Turkey a full two days after City played, then it will be a massive win.

A season definer this weekend. Win and top 4 is really well and truly on like donkey kong.

Superfans are just as annoying as the negative fans. But God anything annoys us doesn't it? We would find complaints in a treble winning season, we're all guilty of being mental LFC supporters. :D

beingliverpool.jpg

This is number 15.

a Peter North danger game

europa league. seriously who cares about this b grade league. who wants to win it? it's for small clubs! same goes for the league cup*

premier league is what counts.

*if we won yesterday europa league is the bestest league in teh world. same goes for any other cup comp we are non longer in

It will be a huge result for us if we can beat City this weekend. Considering our injury problems and the efforts and extra time we played in Turkey a full two days after City played, then it will be a massive win.

A season definer this weekend. Win and top 4 is really well and truly on like donkey kong.

It's been season defining, must win, games every week for the last few months. I'm getting crunch game fatigue. It's been a fair effort by Rodgers since it's been turning around and He has held back as much as he could for city. A draw would be a good result.

europa league. seriously who cares about this b grade league. who wants to win it? it's for small clubs! same goes for the league cup*
premier league is what counts.
*if we won yesterday europa league is the bestest league in teh world. same goes for any other cup comp we are non longer in

My mate who supports Chelsea tried to give me s**t about being eliminated last night, but I gave him this analogy: Winning Europa/League Cup and to a lesser extent FA Cup is like sleeping with a fat chick, ultimately you count it towards your final tally but you don't really brag about it your mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back