The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut it out with the bickering lads. If some of us are backing Rodgers then let them. And vice versa for those who aren't.

As far as I am concerned personally I will back BR until he is no longer our manager. By the sane token I'd be pretty happy if we replaced him with Ancelotti. I also believe Rodgers has the ability to get this team playing well which he did last season under difficult circumstances. A loss today would be the last straw though.

How about Mou to replace Rodgers after Chelsea swings the axe.

Our next manager needs to be a long term manager who plays attacking football.

For this reason it has to be Klopp/Ancelotti taking over... either of them I'd be happy with. Mourinho has too much baggage to be a Liverpool manager long term is far too negative with his style.

Our next manager needs to be a long term manager who plays attacking football.

For this reason it has to be Klopp/Ancelotti taking over... either of them I'd be happy with. Mourinho has too much baggage to be a Liverpool manager long term is far too negative with his style.

Totally agree. Raises an interesting hypothetical though. If Mou came to Liverpool I'd actually be gutted, I'd prefer not to win than win with him.
Even the thought that Mou is on the block shows how stupid it all is - really is he suddenly incapable of managing a football team just because of this season. You can, of course, make the same argument for Rodgers. For me the problem is that Rodgers needs too many things going his way and relies a lot on momentum. He also doesn't have the runs of the board that Mou has.

Chelsea will make the top four. And even if they don't, their players earn a fortune and would probably be happy to stay where they are.

Unless we make the top four (and even that might not be enough), Coutinho will leave; it's just a matter of time.
Whilst im not under any silly illusion that Coutinho will join the likes of Callaghan, Carra and Steve and play 700+ games for the club, I dont think he is going anywhere just yet. He has a contract until 2020! So we hold all the cards. I know, everyone says contracts are worth dick in today's football but Coutinho is not Raheem Sterling.

From everything I have learnt about Coutinho is that he is the nicest, most down to earth bloke ever. No muss, no fuss. No way is he the type of player to kick up a fuss. Go to the papers, bite somebody, do unsanctioned interviews etc etc. He's locked in for five more years and we have shown in the past with Suarez and Sterling, we are willing to dig our heels in and just say no.

You can then say, yeah but we sold both. We got overs for Sterling and his mind wasnt right. Would have been worse to keep him. Suarez only had a couple of years left on his contract and I think the club kind of wanted rid after all the bad press, the biting, the racism stuff.

Coutinho isnt anything like those two players.

So yeah, I dont think he will play 700 games for us but I think he will be around for quite some time yet.

I copied your argument? See how I'm saying you don't comprehend?

I was belittling your silly arguments, but of course you can't tell

Ain't no insults if it's an accurate description

You contribute nothing but condescending non-sensical contrarian tripe that just scorns anyone you disagree with, have always done so. Everyone else can hold a proper discussion with differing views about the club here but you, who just has to be a dick about it all the time to everyone who disagree with you and label them. You aren't worth people's time
Calm down CD.

You last line borders on bullying and im DEAD against that! Play the ball not the man mate. Im sure Ratts of Tobruk is worth plenty of people's time. Mine included. We are all big fans of Liverpool Football Club. We're all brothers in arms.

So let's leave out the internet bullying.

Apparently Neymar said he wanted Coutinho to move to Barca too.

Coutinho responded: “I am totally focussed on Liverpool. I heard what Neymar said but I want to do well with Liverpool. I am happy here and I hope this season will go well for us. Everyone knows he’s my friend but I am here and focused on Liverpool to help them do good things on the pitch, starting with beating Everton."
See... the blokes a legend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calm down CD.

You last line borders on bullying and im DEAD against that! Play the ball not the man mate. Im sure Ratts of Tobruk is worth plenty of people's time. Mine included. We are all big fans of Liverpool Football Club. We're all brothers in arms.

So let's leave out the internet bullying.

I don't bully anyone, I only give it to those who deserve it. The guy only knows how to call other people "anti BR, anti logic, anti FSG, etc etc", talks like everyone else are flies compare to him who is Plato (when he is more David King), can't hold a proper discussion without being a complete prick to the other bloke.

So I just call it as I see it, not upset at all, I purely just call a spade a spade

10487220_543930515762810_4065355195227471866_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back