The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hendo will miss 3. Collected the ankle, double footed, a nobrainer.
But with Sturrige injured Allen and Lucas will start and Coutinho forward. Not ideal but Hendo and DS could not appear till the final day now if at all.
Been 3 years since weve copped a red.

That last 15 minutes was torture. I'm not sure it has quite sunk in yet. Maybe, just maybe, we are actually going to win the league?

Turning point was probably Silva's stretching miss and us going down the other end and getting the third goal.

Henderson missing for three games at this stage is a big blow. Our first red card of the season at a very bad time. Hopefully Sturridge's injury is not too serious.

Holy * talk about a game of 2 halves. First half compact and resolute, second half we fumbled and bumbled our way through. Coutinho what a legend. Saurez's worst game by far I just hope he doesn't get tagged as a choker in big games. Hopefully he makes amends against Chelsea which will be just as big if they keep winning until then.

Except for our 3 goals and Gerrard's header which was well saved, we had the total yips in front of goal today. But anyway another win 4 to go. The bubble just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

And Steven Gerrard, I love you. That huddle at the end was brilliant. I reckon he was telling them to just keep a lid on it, still plenty left to do.

I think I shat bricks all over my living room tonight! What a great win! To come back after looking hone for all money. Bug 4 famed coming up. Don't let it slip boys!! #YNWA #JusticeForThe96

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Anyone concerned by Mignolet's brain fades? WTF was he doing? First half flapped at a corner and fluffed a clearance nearly turning it over to Dzeko. * knows how he managed to let the equaliser in, not like there was much pace on it. No more costly errors please Mignolet.

Yeah... he does buckle a bit under these big games pressure

Redeemed himself in the last 20 mins though, came out a few times to punch or claim properly, normally he never comes out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swansea dude got 2 yellows in 2 minutes, looks like we'll have to take Chelsea out of the title race ourselves.

Apparently a minority of Chelsea fans were singing during the minutes silence. Scumbags.

God I hope Swansea smash them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No fans in the stadium were singing, just fans out of the ground that didn't know the minute silence was happening at the time.

are-you-not-ulpo78.jpg

Yeah... he does buckle a bit under these big games pressure

Redeemed himself in the last 20 mins though, came out a few times to punch or claim properly, normally he never comes out

Are you talking about Mignolet or Skrtel? :) :)

Amazing to think that we beat Manchester City with both Suarez and Sturridge having shockers! The development though of Sterling has been amazing to watch - it's hard to believe how far he has come in such a short time. The way Coutinho was getting back to defend and put pressure on the ball was fantastic as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back