Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me how manh of our games are not on free to air? Am tossing up if i need to get foxtel of not.

Anyone know why Blaine Boekhorst is the only Rising Star nomination to be suspended on Sportsbet? Seems a little odd.

So i think it was simon white who didnt pay for his parking ticket so got his car stuck in the boom gate drivethru with cars honking him relentlessly at the geurnsey nite tonite, & simmo not liking being called "adam simpson" at the ticket payment booth... the guy saying "ask adam simpson which card you put in first " - "dont know any adam simpsons" was the reply.. he keeps saying "thats adam simpson isnt it, simpson?" after he's walked off not too impreseed he keeps saying "that was simpson wasnt it?" with the answer, finally.. yeah man but just not adam.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, I have a question and I'm not sure where to post it, so I'll do it here.

My friend says there was a video/article where Kernahan said he told Fev to 'go home multiple times' before he did that famous street talk brownlow. Can any of you guys remember anything about this? I've tried to find the video/article, but have come up empty handed.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back