Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you can call the aroma of a dozen or so glasses of red "deodorant"!!
RED!?

Robbo wouldn't know what Red is..... Woodstock on the other hand...

View attachment 164418

A scene from the Essendon Football Club board meeting as they realise that their position was untenable and decide to sack Lord Jim.

Ha ha, I like the "Lord Jim" reference - it's pretty apt!

Although Hird is travelling into a "Heart of Darkness"!

534558-centrelink.jpg

Look at everyone queuing up to "STAND BY HIRD"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just learned from a melting swans poster that apparently my avatar is a disgrace.

I can't believe that you don't know that Swan posters lead the way for the 'holier than thou' approach
They are a mob of sanctimonious, self-righteous, self-satisfied, pious tossers.

What was Robbo doing before he was a journalist at the Herald Sun? Does anyone know about this prior history? His qualifications? The earliest I remember of him is the occasional "at the bar" column in the sports section, that suited his deodorant nicely.[/QUOTE Centrelink and smoking bongs

Did I hear right the case is set for November 15? If it takes weeks for a decision then the draft will have come and gone. What a shame.
The AFL will manufacture a team out of paper mache if it needs. Essendon will probably retire anyone old and marginal that are among the 24 (Fletcher, Chapman etc....maybe even Watson) with a plan to minimise the impact of the suspension on the next generation by starting the rebuild this year. Their delusion that they were contenders has hurt their rebuild because they could have started it last year or even the year before. That is the beauty of 2012...it caused them to overrate players because they performed well using performance enhancing drugs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back