Multiplat The Elders Scrolls Online

Remove this Banner Ad

I personally love it.

You're like the first person I've heard say that. Which is annoying because now I'm considering getting it again.

You're like the first person I've heard say that. Which is annoying because now I'm considering getting it again.

I always run with people I know and it's fun. Exploring, treasure hunting and fighting bosses.

It's great. NA server is tonnes better than Europe.

Really?
I use the Europe one, very annoying that you can't use the same character in each server.

Enjoying the game. How long I stick with it will probably depend on the quality of the dungeons and the teamwork involved (only level 11 at the moment).

It's not quite as polished as I'd like and it lacks a few of things that made FFXIV shine. But it's still a pretty solid experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoying the game. How long I stick with it will probably depend on the quality of the dungeons and the teamwork involved (only level 11 at the moment).

It's not quite as polished as I'd like and it lacks a few of things that made FFXIV shine. But it's still a pretty solid experience.
Also dependent on the quality of the blokes you play with

Will toss the game in by the end of the day

Need help.

I'm a Khajiit, so in the Aldmeri Dominion. Want to play with pantskyle, who is also a Khajiit, but he's in the Ebonheart Pact. I don't understand how he's in that alliance, when the only alliance I can be a Khajiit in is the Aldmeri Dominion.

Am I missing something obvious?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back