No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just effin great!
we are going to get another 250 pages of tiger74 telling us what we must think.

well if you didn't post reactionary stuff I'd be posting a lost less :)

I think the players will get a not guilty verdict .
Based on what ?

Judge Downes gave the evidence the tick of approval.
The ADRVP gave the tick of approval.
ASADA spent 6 days delivering their evidence.
The players didn't check with ASADA or answer the SCN.
Essendon and Hird went to court to get it thrown out, you don't do that if your innocent.
The players lawyers from what limited info was released spent less than aday arguing and were only arguing the status of TB4 and if some evidence should be admissible.

Guilty verdict coming up IMO and when it goes to determining the penalty it will not be less than 1 year.

bahahaha! rocks and glass houses!

ive always put up what i believe is my own personal opinion, the reasons for it, and why I would hold it against EFC, RFC, or any of the 18 clubs

your contribution has been "bumbers sux lol"

ive always put up what i believe is my own personal opinion, the reasons for it, and why I would hold it against EFC, RFC, or any of the 18 clubs

your contribution has been "bumbers sux lol"

To be fair they really do suck :)

Based on what ?

Judge Downes gave the evidence the tick of approval.
The ADRVP gave the tick of approval.
ASADA spent 6 days delivering their evidence.
The players didn't check with ASADA or answer the SCN.
Essendon and Hird went to court to get it thrown out, you don't do that if your innocent.
The players lawyers from what limited info was released spent less than aday arguing and were only arguing the status of TB4 and if some evidence should be admissible.

Guilty verdict coming up IMO and when it goes to determining the penalty it will not be less than 1 year.

I think the judge tick of approval was for ASADA gathering the evidence in a proper manner , that's what James Turd was fighting against to say the process was unlawful etc.
I've said it before I think it's wrong the tribunal is actually part of the afl and they are handling the verdict .
Just my opinion that I think they will get off .

I think the judge tick of approval was for ASADA gathering the evidence in a proper manner , that's what James Turd was fighting against to say the process was unlawful etc.
I've said it before I think it's wrong the tribunal is actually part of the afl and they are handling the verdict .
Just my opinion that I think they will get off .
Ok dude, I think you've been reading too many Chip, Rohan and Robbo articles

As for the bolded it was for the actual evidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok dude, I think you've been reading too many Chip, Rohan and Robbo articles

As for the bolded it was for the actual evidence.

Not quite dude

The issue was the joint investigation would have been an issue, HOWEVER by not stopping the interviews immediately like Cronulla did, Efc in effect gave acceptance for this approach (even though they complained at the time)

The issue was their failure to stop and go to court when the issue was a concern. They didn't do it at the beginning of the interviews, or even after an interview where they felt the powers were being abused. They waited till after the investigation was done, and charges had been laid.

latest

That's the same as when Mcveigh said the bummers took children's suckable vitamin C tablets

Yeah but credit to Collingwood. They refused to hide their identities and have said to reporters that excuse is extremely unlikely. Handled the situation with far greater aplomb then Essendon could hope to even come close too.

I seriously think more AFL fans would be forgiving if Essendon players escaped penalties if Essendon had handled the situation even close to the level Collingwood have.

Yeah but credit to Collingwood. They refused to hide their identities and have said to reporters that excuse is extremely unlikely. Handled the situation with far greater aplomb then Essendon could hope to even come close too.

I seriously think more AFL fans would be forgiving if Essendon players escaped penalties if Essendon had handled the situation even close to the level Collingwood have.
Good post.

It's about time you made one to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back