FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

If Wells thinks that Joe knows he is the man in the yellow suit/Reverse Flash he doesnt need to, he has already made a threat on Iris as RF. and if Joe knows nothing then it would be sus for the dude in the wheelchair to make a death threat on Iris. and if anything Wells has proven other than the one with Joe he doesnt make threats he just kills them.

I keep forgetting that for some reason! Probably too many reveals and twists for me to follow haha. :confused:

ximl8LM.jpg

Lance and Laurel were a lot more enjoyable on this ep than on Arrow. Joe and Lance werr good together. Similar but different situations. Hopefully they learn from them.

Was put out a bit when Barry didn't get suspicious about Eddie knocking on the door.

Good episode though. These last few eps should be great.

I think he knew it wasn't Eddie and was playing along.

I really thought that I'd drift away from the Flash and keep watching Arrow but atm its going the other way if anything. One thing I find funny, and I do get that these are superhero shows dealing with guys that can turn into smoke and cyclones...

But if you ever wanted to create homicidal maniacs with no ties to society and a desire for revenge against their captures or even humanity as a whole... Then locking them up in complete isolation, in a 2m^2 cell, without trial or any suggestion of when they might be released or even cycled back for a chat might just be a good way to go about it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never read the comics but I really liked the 'gift' ending to the Flashpoint Paradox movie and hope they include it if they adapt Flashpoint (would they use Oliver in place of Batman?) anyway Cisco's memory made me think they might be setting another ground rule for it.

I'm interested to see what they do with Eddie. The way things are playing out with Wells make me think he might one day end up as some sort of reworked version of Cobalt Blue.

Has anyone else noticed that Star Labs

MCG..PNG

Appears to be based inside the Melbourne Cricket Ground :eek:

mcg.jpg

Edit: I had a quick look and it's actually the BC Place stadium in Vancouver, Canada. Good resemblance though :)

Last edited:
Sooooo if wells is a direct descendant of Eddie and you kill Eddie......
I was almost thinking Wells was about to do what he did to the original Harrison Wells... ala take Eddie's DNA/appearance.

Though then Eobard Thawne could be his own ancestor... if that's even plausible. Tricky stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back