FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

Also random question where is that guy in your Av from?

Smallville.

As for The Flash episode, I'm a bit disappointed they didn't give us more hints about Zoom's identity but they know how to leave us asking for more. Anyone else think that the Jay Garrick we know could be an impostor? Maybe on Earth 2 his name is Hunter Zolomon (same as his Earth 1 counterpart) and the real Jay Garrick is the man in the mask. Though I don't know how Zoom would fit into this whole theory.

Smallville.

As for The Flash episode, I'm a bit disappointed they didn't give us more hints about Zoom's identity but they know how to leave us asking for more. Anyone else think that the Jay Garrick we know could be an impostor? Maybe on Earth 2 his name is Hunter Zolomon (same as his Earth 1 counterpart) and the real Jay Garrick is the man in the mask. Though I don't know how Zoom would fit into this whole theory.

I thought it was him. I heard one of the DVD commentaries for an ep he was on and the other actors, mainly Rosenbaum are taking the absolute piss out of him, it was funny s**t.

Yeah the clues are there but obviously very vague at this point

I thought it was him. I heard one of the DVD commentaries for an ep he was on and the other actors, mainly Rosenbaum are taking the absolute piss out of him, it was funny s**t.

Yeah the clues are there but obviously very vague at this point

Someone raised a good point that the man in the mask could be a reference to a novel "The Man In The Iron Mask", a man who is the twin brother of Louis XIV who was concealed and imprisoned.

Good ep. Though kinda annoying that Jay kept standing near the breach at the end. Could tell that something was going to happen.

Almost as if he wanted it to happen.......... :O :O :O

at the end of the preview for next week it looks like zoom is taking off his mask, prob just a red herring but none the less

Almost as if he wanted it to happen.......... :O :O :O

at the end of the preview for next week it looks like zoom is taking off his mask, prob just a red herring but none the less

Ha yeah true, that may be a possibility. Though I could think of a few easier ways to be "taken" through the breach, and most don't include an arm through the heart.

Ha yeah true, that may be a possibility. Though I could think of a few easier ways to be "taken" through the breach, and most don't include an arm through the heart.

yeah but we have seen arms through the chest do nothing before as long as they keep vibrating until it's out and it looks brutal/would be convincing

There was a shot of the back of his head and the guy clearly had blonde hair.

I just checked and its at the 27 min mark of the ep.

I thought that too

until
CQqm1csVAAETMmk.jpg
:O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon jay garrick is actually hunter zoloman. Either that's his real name or he's pulled some season 1 wells/thawne type s**t. Jay Garrick could be a name he made up for himself to preserve his identity. If this is the case then the guy in the cell won't be him, I have a feeling it's the earth-2 doppleganger of an earth-1 villain. Maybe captain cold?

Reckon jay garrick is actually hunter zoloman. Either that's his real name or he's pulled some season 1 wells/thawne type s**t. Jay Garrick could be a name he made up for himself to preserve his identity. If this is the case then the guy in the cell won't be him, I have a feeling it's the earth-2 doppleganger of an earth-1 villain. Maybe captain cold?

I doubt it's Captain Cold because the mayor of Earth 2 is from the Snart Family, most likely Leonard (A.K.A Captain Cold), though it could be his father or sister or even mother.

Do we reckon Zoom will be done by the end of the season?

With 9 episodes to go I think they can wrap it up. I hope they do but I wouldn't be surprised to see it drag into next season.

Good ep. Though kinda annoying that Jay kept standing near the breach at the end. Could tell that something was going to happen.
Certainly looked like it was deliberate as if Zoom (if it is future Jay...my conviction is slipping) wanted them to think all the portal's were closed but has a secret way back or maybe he was after velocity 9 all the time which could still be in Jay's blood.

With 9 episodes to go I think they can wrap it up. I hope they do but I wouldn't be surprised to see it drag into next season.
This show unfolds lore at a rapid clip. I am sure the arc will be resolved by the end of the season, even if (like Reverse Flash) Zoom survives in some capacity.

image.jpeg

Here's an image of a tiny bit of the mystery man's skin and hair. Mind you it could be a new actor we haven't seen before but it's worth sharing here for speculation.

View attachment 217355

Here's an image of a tiny bit of the mystery man's skin and hair. Mind you it could be a new actor we haven't seen before but it's worth sharing here for speculation.

That looks a s**t load like Eddie.

My Zoom unmasked prediction

The scene where Zoom is unmasking himself in the 'Zoom is coming' trailer (Can be found here) looks like it is in his lair. I reckon we will get one of two things:
- Zoom unmasking himself to Jay and showing he is Jays doppleganger, Hunter Zolomon
OR (What I'm hoping for)

- It is revealed that the man in the iron helmet is E2 Eddie, then Zoom mind*s us and reveals himself as E1 Eddie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back