FTA-TV The Following

Remove this Banner Ad

I have watched it yes. Not all opinions of something have to be favourable.
Yeah, of course they don't. But if all you are going to do is come in here and repeatedly bag the show, that's trolling. I enjoy the show, and I'm guessing a lot of other people do as well because it has got good ratings. I don't care if you think it will get cancelled before season 2 or whatever, take your high horse elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, of course they don't. But if all you are going to do is come in here and repeatedly bag the show, that's trolling. I enjoy the show, and I'm guessing a lot of other people do as well because it has got good ratings. I don't care if you think it will get cancelled before season 2 or whatever, take your high horse elsewhere.

I just comment on each episode I watch of various shows (whether they be positive or negative opinions) as well as comment on seasons in their entirety. My comment one page back was just a bit of fun and nothing sinister.

Feel free in future when season 2 comes around to disagree with my opinions (again whether they positive or negative) it promotes discussion :thumbsu:

Asking people to stop bagging shows or to stop posting negative opinions of something isn't really Kocher I wouldn't have thought.

Didn't mind ep 1 of season 2. Shows promise.

Thanks for that.
Hopefully 9 will put it on soon enough, although I haven't seen anything during the cricket to say it's coming.
They've been too busy flogging The Block, Fat Tony and Schappelle.

Definitely way better this season than last season. Really interesting with where they've headed with this.

I just wish Emma would frickin' die, though. Got my hopes up this week. :/

Oh, shes not dead??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back