List Mgmt. The future of McCarthy, & Tomlinson (opposition supporters welcome but tread carefully)

Remove this Banner Ad

O'Rourke, Plowman, Boyd, Tyson, Jaksch, Treloar and Sunshine hammering at the door. That's 7 first rounders off the top of my head. It would destroy any other club - see brisbane as an example.

The exodus already happened - it's just the AFL gave GWS enough coverage to ensure it could be mitigated with a deep sufficiency of draft picks. Should be little to no impact on you and there are arguably quite a few wins for GWS in those departures. It's still a massive walk out of early draft picks albeit for a variety of reasons. Very good work by AFL house who planned for it.

O'rourke - Spud - Traded for a first round pick
Plowman - Spud - WTF mk2 - Ok didn't get good value for this one
Boyd - Expensive entitled spud - Traded for Griffen, pick 6 and salary cap relief
Tyson - Spud - only looks good because he's in a team of spuds - Traded for pick 2 which got us Kelly
Jaksch - Spud of the spuds - can't even break into a team of spuds - Traded with whiley for a first round pick
Treloar - Was good.... about to become a spud cos he plays for collingwood - Got two first rounders
Sunshine - Not a spud. Still plays for us.

O'rourke - Spud - Traded for a first round pick
Plowman - Spud - WTF mk2 - Ok didn't get good value for this one
Boyd - Expensive entitled spud - Traded for Griffen, pick 6 and salary cap relief
Tyson - Spud - only looks good because he's in a team of spuds - Traded for pick 2 which got us Kelly
Jaksch - Spud of the spuds - can't even break into a team of spuds - Traded with whiley for a first round pick
Treloar - Was good.... about to become a spud cos he plays for collingwood - Got two first rounders
Sunshine - Not a spud. Still plays for us.

Looking forward to seeing Treloar graduating as a full houso with a sleeve tattoo.

Will be a champion however...

Both are only a matter of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon toby greene would have written it or mummy. Someone as a prank i reckon

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I don't. It might be a prank but GWS would probably fine the player who did it. The club has had to deal with a lot of crap over this and it would not be viewed as harmless to either the Club or Cam.

Mischief maker not connected to the club I'd say.

I reckon toby greene would have written it or mummy. Someone as a prank i reckon

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I don't. It might be a prank but GWS would probably fine the player who did it. The club has had to deal with a lot of crap over this and it would not be viewed as harmless to either the Club or Cam.

Mischief maker not connected to the club I'd say.
Unless there's any evidence it actually came from Cam's Twitter account, which it appears there isn't any, I assume some random person just used one of the fake Tweet generators given it's getting passed around as a screenshot. I would be much more surprised if there was any involvement or knowledge of anyone from the club.

dude, you have an amazing talent for suspensions :)
When you've got WA moderators who get defensive when you call their cesspit state into question and Freos who run and hide behind other moderators, all that's left is a ban for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back