Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bud Crawford rumoured to fight Chris Eunank. WTF are we doing here

Give the entire sport to excellent Turkey and the Saudis. Too many idiots around

Yeah I just read that too. It might depend how Tszyu goes against Thurman and how many PPV buys he gets as well. I get the feeling Crawford likes that fight for him and I think that's why Tszyu got set up with Thurman as a nice lead in.

Actually Tim has done well by trying to align himself with the Mexican fans, there's shitloads of them and would be a good ally for making his name in the US.

Goodman can beat Inoue. I know Inoue would pay around $1.10 mark maybe as low as $1.08 as high as $1.15. But Goodman has what it takes to beat him.

It is boxing after all.

Well I won on Kambosos beating Lopez and he was paying over 7 bucks I think, I'll put money on Goodman, though I fear I'm losing it.

Yeah I just read that too. It might depend how Tszyu goes against Thurman and how many PPV buys he gets as well. I get the feeling Crawford likes that fight for him and I think that's why Tszyu got set up with Thurman as a nice lead in.

Actually Tim has done well by trying to align himself with the Mexican fans, there's shitloads of them and would be a good ally for making his name in the US.
Odd promotion in the fact they're doing almost nothing to promote lol. Doesn't look good

Bud v Tim would be good though. Hopefully here but not much chance

Yeah he fought last Boxing Day, why not do that again against Goodman? I could handle a day of Test cricket and then Goodman-Inoue!
Boxing Day and New Years Eve are traditional boxing days in Japan.
I think the Monster might fight Akhmadaliev on Boxing Day, so the Goodman fight might be first or later.

Will be interesting how No Limit play it, and could explain the current BS, and totally ridiculous talk of the Japanese Superstar fighting in Wollongong.

Akhmadaliev in Saudi next is a chance also, followed by a Christmas beltdown of loud mouth Casimero.

The Monster might come across as a respectful nice guy, but he’s a seriously vicious SOB. I think he’s going to be keen to really fix up loud mouth Casimero.

Goodmans title chance is when Monster moves to Featherweight next year.

Bud Crawford rumoured to fight Chris Eunank. WTF are we doing here

Give the entire sport to excellent Turkey and the Saudis. Too many idiots around
The Crawford v Eunank fight takes Bud a step closer to his big payday against Canelo.
It makes sense

Last edited:
Goodman can beat Inoue. I know Inoue would pay around $1.10 mark maybe as low as $1.08 as high as $1.15. But Goodman has what it takes to beat him.

It is boxing after all.
With the utmost respect, Goodman has zero chance of even going the distance with The Monster.
Inoue will clean this division out, then probably do the same at Featherweight.

The only things that will stop The Monster is how small he is, so he’ll go beyond his ceiling.
Or age.

Last edited:
With the utmost respect, Goodman has zero chance of even going the distance with The Monster.
Inoue will clean this division out, then probably do the same at Featherweight.

The only things that will stop The Monster is how small he is, so he’ll go beyond his ceiling.
Or age.
Sorry mate you're wrong. Fighters will go the distance with him. He's not going to finish every fight. He may not win every fight. Hey may. Nothing is for certain. Goodman can go the distance with him, how many times have we heard that in sport especially in boxing that this fighter can't beat that fighter etc. Then it happens. No question who the favourite is and yeah Inoue has about a 80-90 percent chance of winning. But it doesn't work like that if it did we wouldn't have all the various upsets in boxing like Buster Douglas beating Tyson, Tarver beating RJJ and Rahman knocking out Lennox Lewis.

Goodman is enhancing his levels. He's getting better. Logic suggests he won't win but logic doesn't mean s**t. Especially in Boxing.

Boxing Day and New Years Eve are traditional boxing days in Japan.
I think the Monster might fight Akhmadaliev on Boxing Day, so the Goodman fight might be first or later.

Will be interesting how No Limit play it, and could explain the current BS, and totally ridiculous talk of the Japanese Superstar fighting in Wollongong.

Akhmadaliev in Saudi next is a chance also, followed by a Christmas beltdown of loud mouth Casimero.

The Monster might come across as a respectful nice guy, but he’s a seriously vicious SOB. I think he’s going to be keen to really fix up loud mouth Casimero.

Goodmans title chance is when Monster moves to Featherweight next year.

Oh yeah there’s nothing nice about Inoue in the ring, he’s looking to take your head off! Currently my favourite to watch (and the best in the world Yanks)

Sorry mate you're wrong. Fighters will go the distance with him. He's not going to finish every fight. He may not win every fight. Hey may. Nothing is for certain. Goodman can go the distance with him, how many times have we heard that in sport especially in boxing that this fighter can't beat that fighter etc. Then it happens. No question who the favourite is and yeah Inoue has about a 80-90 percent chance of winning. But it doesn't work like that if it did we wouldn't have all the various upsets in boxing like Buster Douglas beating Tyson, Tarver beating RJJ and Rahman knocking out Lennox Lewis.

Goodman is enhancing his levels. He's getting better. Logic suggests he won't win but logic doesn't mean s**t. Especially in Boxing.
That’s some serious loyalty to Australian boxing.
Sometimes we don’t hear enough International stuff about Australian boxers, so I have a link I’d like to share with you.
It’s in regard to Nikita Tszyu.
I think you’ll really like it.👍

That’s some serious loyalty to Australian boxing.
Sometimes we don’t hear enough International stuff about Australian boxers, so I have a link I’d like to share with you.
It’s in regard to Nikita Tszyu.
I think you’ll really like it.👍

Thanks mate. That looks awesome especially with the Butcher from Gangs of New York lol. I can't watch it now I'd love to it's been a ******* long day with the footy and all but I'll give it a watch tomorrow. Who's he fighting next do you know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate. That looks awesome especially with the Butcher from Gangs of New York lol. I can't watch it now I'd love to it's been a ******* long day with the footy and all but I'll give it a watch tomorrow. Who's he fighting next do you know?
No idea who’s next but I think his camp has plans of taking him to Vegas, but with baby steps.
So much potential, but still a few flaws in his game (as discussed in the video positively)
I’d think his next couple of opponents are going to be carefully selected, then he’ll be unleashed.
Australian boxing is in a great state currently. No Aussies beating the Monster though, he’ll buckle us like he did Maloney.

I hope the Aussie boxing fans here enjoy the link, so more of us get in early to support our guys careers.

Who fought? Tony Lockett vs Tony Wehbee?

Thurman likely out of the Tim fight with a bicep injury. Hopefully they pay Zerafa to bugger off and do Lara v Tim

Edit: Tim v Fondura official. 6 foot 5 southpaw, huge test for Tim, much better fight
Interesting.
There’s been rumours the fight with Thurman wouldn’t go ahead pretty much from after the first week it was announced. Fondura is almost a complete opposite fighter to Thurman.

Tim’s never going to get to fight Charlos, he should stop dealing with the PBC altogether.

Thurman likely out of the Tim fight with a bicep injury. Hopefully they pay Zerafa to bugger off and do Lara v Tim

Edit: Tim v Fondura official. 6 foot 5 southpaw, huge test for Tim, much better fight

* me, gonna be hard to get sparring to prepare for that, especially at this late notice.

Wade Ryan got a draw last night as huge underdog. Think he was $5.50

Sounds like he finished strong but started slowly. Has to be the best 22-11 fighter on the planet and gave Tim one of his toughest fights
Nah that fight was only a handful of fights in for an inexperienced young Tim Tszyu. It was a good fight, he did drop him I believe but 7 fights Tim was basically an amateur.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back