The Hangar Meat Head Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL'd.

I had a few strange looks doing Weighted Hip Thrusts recently.

Haven't been brave enough to attempt these at the gym yet. I have a BB and 100kg of weights at home, so until those run out will be staying in the privacy of my home.

Do you do them with your back against a bench? How much weight do you move?

Also, if you get any comments... reply... "its for the laaadddyysss"

It was my first time (in about a year) so I wasn't any good. nomo.

But yeah, I just did 10kg on each side to get the swing of it.

I tried back against a bench, but I kept moving the bench (fatass), and it just put pressure on my neck, so I ended up doing them head on the ground.

I found the actual thrust easy enough, but the difficult part was getting it on top of my pelvis without having to practically curl it and then place it there; I couldn't roll it up my legs?

That's a BB glute bridge then. I started off the same, doing those and then maxed out the weights (100kg) so I've moved to having my back up on something which makes it quite a bit tougher.

Haha massive quads? I just put a towel on the bar and roll it on the plates. Easy.

64285162.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best gym session I've had all year. Gym was almost empty and I had the whole free weights area to myself for the first half an hour.

I normally go in around 8am. Normally only 5-10 people training around that time and only 1 or 2 of them ever go into free weights. Most are on machines.

I had to go at 7.30pm at night once when i missed a morning session. NEVER AGAIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back