The Humour Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

spent a few hours on a Rodney Dangerfield tangent - i never really appreciated him until now.. what an act!

just zing after zing after zing - always in character, the true test, he never falls out of character even when ad libbing. Apparently he was an intelligent reserved man off stage, and resented when people thought he would be like his stage act

im in a worm hole of dangerfield, rickles and norm macdonald at the moment - good times

(Getting dressed for work)
Child #2: Dad, you’re just sitting there with no pants on. Where are your pants?
Me: I’m thinking of starting a new work trend. No pants Monday! What do you think?
Child #2: (smiling) I thought that was Tuesday?
Me: You’re right. The world just isn’t ready for two no pants days. I’ll put them on.
(Child #1 walks in the room)
Child #1: Dad ‘NO PANTS DAY’ is tomorrow GEEEEZZZZ!!! Gross!

a dad joke came across my fb feed and it made me chuckle. (probably because if you told it to your kids the look they would give you..WTF...would be worth it).

What is the difference between people from Dubai and Abu Dhabi?

The people from Dubai don't know the Flintstones but the people from Abu Dhabi do.

I came across this in the late 80s early nineties. I was thinking about this today and was lucky enough to be able to still find it. Back in the day when there were no mobile phones...landlines and answering machines were the go.

Warning...Offensive language. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Reminded me of this one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably makes more sense to recommend the Tim Dillon Show podcast here than the TV thread.

Didn't notice this thread.

If you enjoy conspiracy laden, anti social ranting go no further.
Saw Tim Dillon live in May, was amazing. I’m slavish devotee (to borrow an LN phrase) to his podcast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back