Injury The Injury/Suspension List – 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the hopeful SuperCoachers that have Clayton manifesting this as a 1-2 week injury :rainbow:

So whats your explanation for zorko this year and cripps last year? 🌈🦄🧚‍♀️

Nowhere has melbourne stated its a tear. Theyve only used the word strain. And apart from jon ralph hypothetical sensationalism i cant find anything to suggest its anything more than 1-2 weeks..

I'll be shocked if Oliver isn't lining up for the Kings Birthday clash. Reckon he'll miss the next 2. He seems to be a freak with this stuff. Didn't Burgess or Goody say he was this freak healer or something. Considering the bash and crash nature of his game, it's bloody impressive he'd only missed 1 game since debut. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him miss just one match. A strain is much different than a tear.

Managing a strain during the season is very much a marathon over a race type situation. Strains can still blow up if not managed, which can derail seasons rather than sitting out a couple of games

Pretty funny the Stedy rumour has gotten massive legs on social media to the point that even some in the media are dancing around it.

Pretty funny the Stedy rumour has gotten massive legs on social media to the point that even some in the media are dancing around it.
Like I said at the time, I had no actual insight into the rumor, just that the guy that told me does get good mail. I'm not really one to spread gossip on here for clout or make people guess things to tickle my ego. More thought it was a funny one as Clarry doesn't mind a dip - as do we all.

Richardson has come out and rubbished the rumours.
Goody too. Obviously nonsense but it's always special when something from the board gets picked up. First the Bastinac stuff now this.

Goody too. Obviously nonsense but it's always special when something from the board gets picked up. First the Bastinac stuff now this.
Can we please now finally confirm that Taggert’s parents didn’t make the trip down from Horsham in early 2012?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fritsch out for 7-8 😕

We might not score above 60 for the rest of the year lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back