The iPhone App Thread - Share here.

Remove this Banner Ad

FootyLive
WhatsApp
Instagram

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

New app I found called Budge. You can challenge your mates on it for anything in either a 1 2 or 5$ bet for their chosen charity. You follow whoever you want and get a feed of their bets. It makes you feel good about yourself and it scarily addictive

Absolute Iphone noob in need of help.

I have recently been given an old Iphone version 3G - the previous user reset the phone so all the apps are gone. I want to use "iBook" but of course Apple in their quest for forced redundancy don't have the old app for my phone.

Does someone know where I can find either the old iBook version or failing that reccomend some other app I can use to read books and PDFs. (the version of GoodReader in the app store is also the new version)

Phone is runni9ng 4.2.1

Please help me stick it to da man (even if he is dead)

Big Day - A countdown showing the number of days until a few special events occur.
PTV (Public Transport Victoria) - Good for someone like me who has no idea how to get around Melbourne.
Find My iPhone - You can track down your iPhone from another apple device synced to the same computer with the same apple account, if lost. Can also emit a sound from the device to find it, if your phone is on silent.
ColorSplash - Photography app which turns your photo grey and let's you paint colour back into the image, not a bad app for those with art/photography interests.

Games wise...
AFL Gold - it's no AFL Live but it goes alright.
Agent Dash/Temple Run/Subway Surfers - All the same game really, but with different characters and themes.
Lep's World - Similar to Super Mario Bros, not a bad game. The sequel is a laggy mess however.
Rolando - The aim is to roll the round characters to the exits. Costs a couple of $ but good for a quick fix.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back