Game Day The Ken Hinkley football club vs Dodoro's Disciples

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angry Black Friday GIF by Buyout Footage

Really depends how much motivation our guys have. Historically we've taken care of lower ranked sides, even if unimpressively. However last week highlighted a team that had nothing to play for with finals gone.

So if all the external noise, and the lack of motivation persist then we'll likely lose.

If they get themselves up for this dead rubber then we likely win.

I still reckon losing these last 2 would make the pressure near unbearable on Ken, and would see us end up with pick 4, 5 or 6, so a loss is likely the best long term result.

Is this genuinely the least motivating game in the powers history?
If you can't make the finals it's all about looking for green shoots but what's the point? If the green shoot is over 6ft4 he'll never play again. If he's a back flanker he'll play forever regardless. Ken's still stinking up the coaching box. Only interest is can we recruit a decent second in command to paper over the cracks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to put a smile on my face while I cook up a bacon and egg breaky.

View attachment 1476338

Had some delicious home made bruschetta with a bit of short cut bacon this morning. Let's hope the day can keep rolling with some camera cuts to ken looking absolutely miserable, plus a few boos and maybe a sack Hinkley banner or two in the crowd 🥰

We could still finish bottom four. What a lasting endorsement of the turkeys in charge.

We'll kick 8 goals in one quarter and lose by 15 points. Oh dear, what a pity.

You just know the media spin team will be all "oh but they won 8 games, it's not like a regular bottom 4 finish, they weren't that far off"

You just know the media spin team will be all "oh but they won 8 games, it's not like a regular bottom 4 finish, they weren't that far off"
And none of the focus will be on who we actually beat, and how uninspiring most of the wins were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back