The (new, improved and more efficiently run, maybe not as accurately tho) Horse Racing Betting Comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaderboard updated..

Not much happening but still plenty of units available over the next two meets..

Will rideclutch sit on his hands style pay dividends? Will he rather i dont have a bet for him on Emirate Stakes day if he did win a prize 'cause its too hard?' oohhhh, poor clutchy… :p

Absolutely no form done for any race other than the cup as I'm still away , may or may not add more tomorrow:

R7: Almoonqith 2U

Leaderboard updated..

Not much happening but still plenty of units available over the next two meets..

Will rideclutch sit on his hands style pay dividends? Will he rather i dont have a bet for him on Emirate Stakes day if he did win a prize 'cause its too hard?' oohhhh, poor clutchy… :p

Do you know what I was on before the update? + 14 units? Ambience and Disposition both won .;)

Do you know what I was on before the update? + 14 units? Ambience and Disposition both won .;)

Jesus, sorry pal and anyone else who tipped Disposition, will fix now. :thumbsu:

So scrap that there is no news stuff, there is plenty to report.

Bombers in front, arakaan reign of terror is over.

The fairytale of easily dead last to first is complete, what a story folks. :thumbsu:

apologies to BuddysBiggestFan and Areyoufireal for screwing you out of points originally also, totals have now been correctly adjusted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely no form done for any race other than the cup as I'm still away , may or may not add more tomorrow:

R7: Almoonqith 2U

R6: Dont Doubt Mumma 2U
R9: The Monstar 2U

Remove this Banner Ad

Back