Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FullLindy_zpsebb501b1.png

Watched every Crows game since their inception. Love the club with a passion. 32 posts or not...my opinions aren't anywhere near as outlandish as some others in this forum and certainly reflect the thoughts of some friends, fans, supporters and colleagues I've spoken to the past year.
The fact is, James Hird has a good coaching record (drugs saga aside). With turmoil at Essendon we'd be stupid as a selection panel not to have thought of it. Hell...if we're considering Choco, then why not Hird?

Don't be scared off the board - and just continue to post your own opinions ... no matter how much you may get abused in return .... the more diverse the board and the more contributors, the better it is ..... we don't want a circle jerk and there's never a right/wrong answer (maybe some inane & irrational ones) but it's all part of one's development.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe our trading strategy will be to trade for picks, not players.

Wouldn't be the worst thing either after not having picks for two years, although we must find an AFL-ready KPD from somewhere.

Maybe our trading strategy will be to trade for picks, not players.

Wouldn't be the worst thing either after not having picks for two years, although we must find an AFL-ready KPD from somewhere.

2nd KPD, a need, but i wonder how much of the problem is based around a mis-firing midfield.

Wouldn't mind going in with a few draft picks this round, really start to clean out deadwood.

Caro on 3AW saying Adelaide leading the charge for Bolton. I feel underwhelmed by this.
I wouldn't read anything into what the media reports as near certainties for our coach as I reckon afc are remaining tight lipped... So media trying to join as many dots.

BS. It would be an absolute shocking decision and yes wreaks of being a Sando clone, saying the right things when the camera is on him, I am not impressed that he did well when he took over mid-season, that was Clarko's hard work preseason and for the months that followed that enabled him to take over without a hitch. While I dont underestimate that Bolton may be good one day, he wont be good for us in the immediate future. I would be afraid, very afraid if he came here. We would be the laughing stock of the AFL.

Doing the list mgt planning is one thing, convincing a player to sign on the dotted line and move interstate without knowing or speaking to the coach is a massive challenge

Well it sounds like the Crows won't be the only team in this position. Word on OFFSEASON is that Western Bulldogs will also be looking for a new coach, and I am assuming Gold Coast will be also. At least the Crows should be two weeks ahead in terms of selecting a replacement.

Who would you least like to see coach these teams? Imagine the outcry from some posters if a coach says no to Adelaide and yes to the Dogs...

Bolton would be a massive punt.

In other sports there have been some great coaches who have taken a similar route to a top coaching job. The coach of the Miami Heat is one.

BUT is the AFL and more importantly Crows supporters ready for such a punt?
Glad you spelled punt right. But serious now Bolton must on their radar. Whether we like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back