Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

But I thought the Ukranian forces were all white nationalist nazis! Now you're saying they're also Jihadi muslims?! Wow, what a conveniently evil army!
Hassan al-Banna, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood and arguable all modern jihadi movements loved Hitler.

I believe the cia and kgb talk more then you can imagine, i believe both would’ve known, from their own sources and each other that something was coming.

Did the US offer a detailed warning outlining individuals, sources, evidence etc?

Almost certainly not.

Given the US is currently providing Ukraine with weapons to attacks Russian civilians on Russian soil in places like Belgorod, why would they suddenly develop an attack of conscience about civilians in Moscow?

I think you're being deeply naive here.

If I'm the Russians I'm looking at any American "warning" short of good faith sharing of intelligence as being somewhere between a taunt and a trap.

The US and Russia are at war man.

The event has happened now, it’s what happens after which will be telling, everyone’s going to use it to advantage.

Of course.

The idea that US intelligence shared a detailed briefing about an impending mass terror attack in Moscow that the Russians chose to ignore coz "Putin is evil" is one of the stupidest things I've read

Its worth remembering who some ISIS-K actually are:

As I said when this first broke, it gets very murky very quickly.

And this is a good indication of how tangled things can get:

When it comes to "warnings" being "ignored" this is a decent summation for those who believe the US issued these warnings in good faith (lol):

Last edited:
Did the US offer a detailed warning outlining individuals, sources, evidence etc?

Almost certainly not.

Given the US is currently providing Ukraine with weapons to attacks Russian civilians on Russian soil in places like Belgorod, why would they suddenly develop an attack of conscience about civilians in Moscow?

I think you're being deeply naive here.

If I'm the Russians I'm looking at any American "warning" short of good faith sharing of intelligence as being somewhere between a taunt and a trap.

The US and Russia are at war man.

Of course.
Come on man you’re thinking like a shocked citizen and not a chess player. Even during the height of the Cold War they were passing information backwards and forwards. Life is cheap that would be the last reason to pass on the information, being the most knowledgable in the room is only goal.
They’re just as likley to have trained and armed, as well as warned with a couple of mixed up facts.
When Russians come asking how they knew, the Americans can point to something like Palantir contact tracing. Which they could sell a dodgy copy for a price.
Another thing a lot of us have overlooked is right now, the US citizens and Russians citizens have a common enemy. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
The Russians have one of the terrorists alive. That man is going to be in excruciating pain for a very long time.

Another one was found dumped in the forest with his eye popped out 😳

The Russians have one of the terrorists alive.
Just for what it's worth, I would treat any reports of those perpetrators being captured (let alone alive) with the world's largest grain of sand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on man you’re thinking like a shocked citizen and not a chess player. Even during the height of the Cold War they were passing information backwards and forwards.

No, you're being naive.

What's happening now is far beyond "the height of the Cold War" which was cold for a reason.

Right now there's a hot war between the US and Russia. US made weapons system like Abrams, Bradleys and Patriots are being used every day to kill Russians in what the Kremlin considers Russia. The US blew up Nord Stream. They sink Black Sea Fleet ships,

Just last night there was a massive missile attack on Crimea that used US weapons and American ISR.

The idea that amid this the US is going to give the Russians a genuine heads up about a terror attack that makes Russia look bad out of the goodness of their hearts is ludicrous.

If they were serious they would have shared their actual intel with Russia and helped stop it.

The "warning" is a taunt and a way to make Russia look bad after the event. Odd how the US also "warned" Iran too hey.
Life is cheap that would be the last reason to pass on the information, being the most knowledgable in the room is only goal.
They’re just as likley to have trained and armed, as well as warned with a couple of mixed up facts.
When Russians come asking how they knew, the Americans can point to something like Palantir contact tracing. Which they could sell a dodgy copy for a price.

Nah.

Another thing a lot of us have overlooked is right now, the US citizens and Russians citizens have a common enemy. 🤷‍♂️

What common enemy?

Putin made the mistake of 9/11 of thinking the US and Russia had shared interests in comabting jihadism.

The US went straight back to arming and supplying jihadi rebels in the Caucusus.

There’s footage of them being caught.

One thing that is very very odd and calls the "just average jihadis" line into questions is they weren't wearing suicide vests and didn't blow themselves up, which is absolute standard practice for jihadi ops.

I certainly don't believe the Russian line of they were fleeing back to Ukraine etc. But nor do I think they were "just jihadis".

As I've said, this s**t always gets deeply murky.

The guy who blew up the Araina Grande concert in Manchester had been flown to Libya to fight Gaddafi by British intelligence for example.

The ratlines of crooks from shitty British and European cities to Syria to fight Assad were run by MI6 and French intelligence, but their little pets came back and bit them hard at the Bataclan and elsewhere.

1711243432419.png

Speaking of Russia, horrific scenes as Putin's thugs attack trans people protesting for their ... hang on, I'm being a passed a note ...

Pepper spray was deployed when a small number of trans rights activists skirted around police lines and tried to move closer to those making speeches on the steps of parliament.

Hooley dooley - VicPol pepper spraying people protesting for basic trans rights!

Several trans rights advocates were detained by police, with officers carrying one protester across the Parliament House steps by their arms and legs.

Umm, sounds to me like these VicPol thugs need some serious training on how to deal with LGBTQIA+ people peacefully protesting for their basic human rights.

Or we'll end up like PUTIN'S RUSSIA!!!!!!!!

Literally you.

So its not wild conspiracy mongering to be saying that the people the Russians are showing as captured terrorists are ... fakes? Crisis actors?

One thing that is very very odd and calls the "just average jihadis" line into questions is they weren't wearing suicide vests and didn't blow themselves up, which is absolute standard practice for jihadi ops.

I certainly don't believe the Russian line of they were fleeing back to Ukraine etc. But nor do I think they were "just jihadis".

As I've said, this s**t always gets deeply murky.

The guy who blew up the Araina Grande concert in Manchester had been flown to Libya to fight Gaddafi by British intelligence for example.

The ratlines of crooks from shitty British and European cities to Syria to fight Assad were run by MI6 and French intelligence, but their little pets came back and bit them hard at the Bataclan and elsewhere.

Do you believe the claim that they were paid and armed by some strangers off Telegram?

Do you believe the claim that they were paid and armed by some strangers off Telegram?

I haven't seen enough detail about that but it doesn't sound very solid.

I do strongly suspect they thought/were told they were working for someone very different to the organisation that was actually pulling the strings though.

We lighting up Flinders Street or the Opera House to remember ordinary Russians murdered by terrorists this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back