Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old man reckons we'll only lose to Geelong. It'd be a very unlucky team who gets 15 wins and doesn't end up top four.
I reckon we'd be more likely to drop the Carlton or Adelaide games than Geelong.

I reckon we'd be more likely to drop the Carlton or Adelaide games than Geelong.
I think well drop the Geelong game based on them being in the 4 and us 2 games out. They MAY want it more.
Adelaide game could also see us drop it on the basis they want in the 8 and well be 'comfortable' in 5th or 6th.

To be honest I want us to get ruthless and hit the 4.

* the comp! Its time for North.

If we lose to Adelaide again I don't know how I could go on living. We need to beat them, and it needs to be ugly.
We didnt beat them from 2004 to 2009 when JYD was coach.
Then didn lose to them from 2010 to 2012.
Then the first Kerrige game has ****ed us mentally and weve lost 3 in a row.

I want ******* revenge in Hobart
Thanks God they dont travel well

We didnt beat them from 2004 to 2009 when JYD was coach.
Then didn lose to them from 2010 to 2012.
Then the first Kerrige game has ****** us mentally and weve lost 3 in a row.

I want ******* revenge in Hobart
Thanks God they dont travel well
Wonder if BB can get the brothers down in hobart to ruff up our nemesis spud kerridge before the game.

Lenny Hayes retiring at the end of the year, expect there to be many clubs looking to get him in an assistant coaching role, hope we try get him too. Massive respect for him.

AFL website already saying Melbourne are going to sound him out as Paul Roos successor.

Good luck to Lenny, just like Arch he is one of those players universally admired throughout the league.

Yep, you'd struggle to find a bad thing to say about Lenny, probably underrated by many outside the Saints as well.

Going to leave a huge hole for the saints to fill.

Brown and Hayes and Glass, 3 pretty big retirements so far this year, with a possibility of Cox to announce?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goddamn you.

So ... how much of a player and captain is he in people's opinions?

Very good player, and even better captain. Led a team to a flag that (apparently) was on the verge of imploding, given what's happened since - seems even more impressive now than at the time. And did it all from the rookie list. Would not have believed from his early games what he made of himself.

Very good player, and even better captain. Led a team to a flag that (apparently) was on the verge of imploding, given what's happened since - seems even more impressive now than at the time. And did it all from the rookie list. Would not have believed from his early games what he made of himself.
Fair enough. Not a peep will come out of me.

Anyone watching the tour this year?

Last night was awesome, climb after climb.

Niboli and team rode the perfect stage, Contador crashes out and Richie Porte moves into second overall.

Niboli and team rode the perfect stage, Contador crashes out and Richie Porte moves into second overall.
Can't see the Aussie winning but must be an awesome ride.

Yeah, was a great stage last night. One of those ones that's tiring just to watch due to how hard it was. Nibali looking the goods. Porte doing all he needs to do to have a crack if his body holds up. Would be an awesome effort for him just to podium.

And Nibali goes bang on Le Tour! What a ballsy move from the man who easily looks the strongest on the first of the big stages in the Alps. Sadly Porte is dead.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back