Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the bloke we wanted? I see the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.

12308257_10154419956853289_7671537939185155414_n.jpg

Unreal.......is there a bigger bunch of stupid, boofhead, dumb campaigner professional sportsmen on the planet than AFL footballers?

Our boys are amateurs at f***ing up compared to NRL players, and I love both sports.

Richmond star midfielder Dustin Martin has reportedly been involved in a drunken altercation outside a Chapel St Restaurant.

The Herald Sun reporter Jon Kaila states that Martin was forced to apologise to a woman after an incident at the Mr Miyagi restaurant.

The co-owner of the restaurant initially denied that an incident had occured, but later stated that "something went down".

According to Channel Seven reporters Mark Scanlan and Tom Browne, the Richmond superstar threatened a woman that he would "stab her with a pair of chopsticks".

Richmond has since said that Martin will be counselled for his actions and has since contacted the woman to apologise for his actions.

Richmond star midfielder Dustin Martin has reportedly been involved in a drunken altercation outside a Chapel St Restaurant.

The Herald Sun reporter Jon Kaila states that Martin was forced to apologise to a woman after an incident at the Mr Miyagi restaurant.

The co-owner of the restaurant initially denied that an incident had occured, but later stated that "something went down".

According to Channel Seven reporters Mark Scanlan and Tom Browne, the Richmond superstar threatened a woman that he would "stab her with a pair of chopsticks".

Richmond has since said that Martin will be counselled for his actions and has since contacted the woman to apologise for his actions.
lol.

Martin.

Hahaha

Threatens to stab someone.

Will be counselled.

Seems legit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard the lady interviewed thismorning, sounds horrific.

Martin is in deep s**t if she's telling the truth. Even KB wants them to go hard.

Heard the lady interviewed thismorning, sounds horrific.

Martin is in deep s**t if she's telling the truth. Even KB wants them to go hard.

Caro thinks it shouldn't have been reported in the media in the first place, so carry on everyone.

I'm surprised you haven't heard it. I've heard it a few times already.

She said he was at the bar having shots and kept going in and out of the toilet:$. He was carrying on so she told him to settle down (personally I don't think this is ever a good idea). She then claims that he threatened to kill her and then stood over her holding a chop stick saying he'll stab her eyes out. At some point she told him she'll be reporting him to the club, he then slammed his hand into the wall beside her haid.

If that is indeed what happened then he should be in deep s**t.

Of course there's always two sides to the story and for all we know she's exaggerating and was just as much to blame as him.

Whatever went down violence like this can not be tolerated, especially against woman. I know that is a bit old school but a man should never physically intimidate a woman. Disgusting if true

I'm surprised you haven't heard it. I've heard it a few times already.

She said he was at the bar having shots and kept going in and out of the toilet:$. He was carrying on so she told him to settle down (personally I don't think this is ever a good idea). She then claims that he threatened to kill her and then stood over her holding a chop stick saying he'll stab her eyes out. At some point she told him she'll be reporting him to the club, he then slammed his hand into the wall beside her haid.

If that is indeed what happened then he should be in deep s**t.

Of course there's always two sides to the story and for all we know she's exaggerating and was just as much to blame as him.

Whatever went down violence like this can not be tolerated, especially against woman. I know that is a bit old school but a man should never physically intimidate a woman. Disgusting if true
That's pretty brutal, but watch Richmond sweep it under the carpet.

Just Dusty being Dusty...bit of a lad...face leadership group etc etc...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Go have a read of the Rumours board thread on the topic.

Richmond flogs out in full force trying to deflect. It's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back