Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm surprised you haven't heard it. I've heard it a few times already.

She said he was at the bar having shots and kept going in and out of the toilet:$. He was carrying on so she told him to settle down (personally I don't think this is ever a good idea). She then claims that he threatened to kill her and then stood over her holding a chop stick saying he'll stab her eyes out. At some point she told him she'll be reporting him to the club, he then slammed his hand into the wall beside her haid.

If that is indeed what happened then he should be in deep s**t.

Of course there's always two sides to the story and for all we know she's exaggerating and was just as much to blame as him.

Whatever went down violence like this can not be tolerated, especially against woman. I know that is a bit old school but a man should never physically intimidate a woman. Disgusting if true

Martin doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed.

However, it never ends well trying to engage with drunken idiots in public.

psychodusty-gif.4812

Speaking of violence to women don't know if anyone saw current affair the other night.

Gold Coast bussinsman Campaigner "The Candy Man" latest party had a mock terrorist attack and a mock killing of a woman.

Did he not get any attention as a kid or something like is this Flog serious!
Lock this idiot up...

I suppose we can't all be like super stud IUB and pick up sheilas while out on the piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's pretty brutal, but watch Richmond sweep it under the carpet.

I think they were originally trying to downplay it. Even described it as 'a bit of a hiccup'. However there's too much public outcry. He's cooked. Expect a $1000 fine coming his way.

Martin doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed.

However, it never ends well trying to engage with drunken idiots in public.

Can you imagine if Harley Bennell went to Richmond with Dusty as his mentor.
I would've liked him at North, but he escaped from Richmond with a smile after reading what Dusty just did.

Jon Ralph being very kind to Dusty on SEN atm, how hard would he be going if it was non Tiger player i wonder ?, i don't particularly like KB, but at least he didn't try to sweep it under the carpet this morning, calling for a 12 month suspension no less.

KB was disgusted.

Jon Ralph being very kind to Dusty on SEN atm, how hard would he be going if it was non Tiger player i wonder ?, i don't particularly like KB, but at least he didn't try to sweep it under the carpet this morning, calling for a 12 month suspension no less.

Ralphy,Ralphy,Ralphy,what a flog. Still can't believe what I heard him say last week in an exchange with KB about GWS. KB said "they could win a flag and have no fans" it was just before the news and Ralph says " we'll North did it"! Oh we'll least he said "North".

Speaking of violence to women don't know if anyone saw current affair the other night.

Gold Coast bussinsman Campaigner "The Candy Man" latest party had a mock terrorist attack and a mock killing of a woman.

Did he not get any attention as a kid or something like is this Flog serious!
Lock this idiot up...

Did they identify him as a former North Melbourne player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back