The one celebrity and non-celebrity you would most like to pipe

Remove this Banner Ad

Celeb: Someone like Melissa Doyle who appears sweet 'n' innocent on TV but would probably be a demon in the sack.
Non-celeb: Dunno.I work as a courier and there's plenty of eye candy on my delivery run.Any one of 'em would be fine with me.

Celeb: Someone like Melissa Doyle who appears sweet 'n' innocent on TV but would probably be a demon in the sack.
Non-celeb: Dunno.I work as a courier and there's plenty of eye candy on my delivery run.Any one of 'em would be fine with me.

family-guy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Celebs - Thousands - pr0nstars , singers, actresses , media

Non-celeb - I'm 38 and single , ****en ALL of em ( between 18-60 )
Off to Tinder you go my son! Much success!

Celebrity C grade newsreader chris bath: met her before she was famous at the vault in martin place, charming down to earth woman who bought me a drink after she bumped into me and split mine all over me. wanted to * her brains out ever since.

non celebrity: this bird i used to work with in queensland, hasn't got a super hot body but she just has the most amazing face, eyes and lips. the short of girl you would just love to get a blow job off. never worked up the courage to ask her out as i was her boss and was worried about ******* it all up and getting sued.

Celebrity C grade newsreader chris bath: met her before she was famous at the vault in martin place, charming down to earth woman who bought me a drink after she bumped into me and split mine all over me. wanted to **** her brains out ever since.
mmm...definitely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back