Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ju2y3aqa.jpg
screen shot

It has been a great couple of weeks for me as a supporter,the Pies are traveling very nicely atm and the other team I follow though not as closely as I use to Crystal Palace have it a great stretch of form and will avoid relegation comfortably.

That is no mean feat when freshly promoted probably 65% get relegated in the 1st season so I am very happy and I think the Pies are building steadily :thumbsu:.

Mine looks so different to that!! My backgrounds white!
Yeah I changed my background! I can't remember why I did it but liked and just kept it like that. I think its better to read in during the day time, like in the sun.

Nothing again.
But it just goes to show that this bloke is not a team player.
When Ricco beats him fair and square it might change their mind though.
(Ricciardo is a seriously good driver)
The team just told Riccardo to pass him in the end , apparently Riccardo's a lot better with his tyres so will be interesting to see if they keep favouring Vettle in future race's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia just spent 12.8 billion dollars on 58 new planes for our air force.

How on earth could this be money well spent? What are these 58 planes going to do?

I guess it will make it harder for New Zealand to invade us :drunk:

How on earth could this be money well spent? What are these 58 planes going to do?

So our airforce should have to use hand gliders Blaze? That's a cheaper option.......

So our airforce should have to use hand gliders Blaze? That's a cheaper option.......

We already have planes that do their job fine. What are these new planes even going to do.. protect our air space from who exactly?

How is this 12.8 billion spent going to improve our country?

We already have planes that do their job fine. What are these new planes even going to do.. protect our air space from who exactly?

How is this 12.8 billion spent going to improve our country?
Well in that case why didn't we just keep the planes we had in the 80s? No need for upgrades or anything.

And they may turn out to be lemons. So many problems, some countries including America are considering pulling out fo buying and warned Australia to read the fine print as end cost could blow out.

And they may turn out to be lemons. So many problems, some countries including America are considering pulling out fo buying and warned Australia to read the fine print as end cost could blow out.

Yes the 12.8 billion cost to buy them doesn't take into account the huge maintenance costs.

The reason given for buying them is "national defence"... I still don't know who do we need to defend our air from?

Yes the 12.8 billion cost to buy them doesn't take into account the huge maintenance costs.

The reason given for buying them is "national defence"... I still don't know who do we need to defend our air from?
From the imaginary yellow peril perhaps? An Indonesian invasion? Papua New Guineans angry at us for dumping boat loads of refugees on their country? The possibilities are endless!

Last edited:
From reports I have read the F22 Raptor is cheaper and a much better fighter, its just that the US won't sell it to anyone other than Saudi Arabia.
We need to find more Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back