Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For those who haven't seen Black Adder before get on , on now on GEM90 . Obese Arachnid
It's a ripper alright, I've got it on VHS, DVD & hard drive.:thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D

"I couldnt be more petrified if a wild Rhinoceros had just come home from a hard day at the swamp and found me wearing his pyjamas, smoking his cigars and in bed with his wife."

It's a ripper alright, I've got it on VHS, DVD & hard drive.:thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D

"I couldnt be more petrified if a wild Rhinoceros had just come home from a hard day at the swamp and found me wearing his pyjamas, smoking his cigars and in bed with his wife."
Quite a scary mental picture that !!
:)

Yeah mate , definitely need to get down to JB and get it myself .

I will be downloading it after finishing my 8th stubbie and placing a few bets on the horses :drunk:

I'm definitely not un-Australian are you :drunk:
I dunno mate. I'm too pissed and apathetic to even comprehend the question, let alone articulate a response.:drunk::p:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is in allll sorts of trouble.

Got his girlfriend knocked up, now out of a job by getting caught sending explicit pics to some teenager.

Pretty much constant joy all year round.:D
Carlton are the New St Kilda sans the modicum of success.:D

Every day is sausage sizzle day.

Can't believe half the season of AFL is nearly done. Only 12 or so rounds to go! :eek:
I still remember the start of the season very well.

Getting flogged by Fremantle, The tight win against Sydney (and them being 'predicted' as a rabble), the tough but positive loss against Geelong.

The Anzac game, North Melbourne game were memorable for me.

I also remember watching the Adelaide game... and the St Kilda game.

Oh yeah, and I went to the Carlton game.

What other games did we play?

I still remember the start of the season very well.

Getting flogged by Fremantle, The tight win against Sydney (and them being 'predicted' as a rabble), the tough but positive loss against Geelong.

The Anzac game, North Melbourne game were memorable for me.

I also remember watching the Adelaide game... and the St Kilda game.

Oh yeah, and I went to the Carlton game.

What other games did we play?

The tigers game was a pretty good win too, but then again, they are pretty s**t this year so I wouldn't be reading too much into that one.

The tigers game was a pretty good win too, but then again, they are pretty s**t this year so I wouldn't be reading too much into that one.
Ah yes, the Macaffer scandal :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back