Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I could do with some more random non footy chat at the moment.

At least the weather is turning, plus it will be daylight savings soon. I seriously love this time of year.

I could do with some more random non footy chat at the moment.

At least the weather is turning, plus it will be daylight savings soon. I seriously love this time of year.
Yes, a bit of random is good.
Similar changes here with the mornings and evenings being quite cool but the days still warm enough for the beach.

Today I'm taking the train from Lecce to Gallipoli (in Italy) for a 'look see' and a swim. There won't be too many more days like this as winter approaches.
I'm missing the sea

Yes, a bit of random is good.
Similar changes here with the mornings and evenings being quite cool but the days still warm enough for the beach.

Today I'm taking the train from Lecce to Gallipoli (in Italy) for a 'look see' and a swim. There won't be too many more days like this as winter approaches.
I'm missing the sea
Jeez, jealous. I am cooped up inside trying to force myself to finish assignments.

My parents were over at Lake Como last month, they said the weather was fantastic. How much longer are you in Italy?

Jeez, jealous. I am cooped up inside trying to force myself to finish assignments.

My parents were over at Lake Como last month, they said the weather was fantastic. How much longer are you in Italy?
Just 3 weeks

Can't believe the 5 months has nearly gone:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to blaze036? I know he got banned but never to return? I miss him
Yeah, I missed him once, i'm not the shot I used to be.:(

It's 3am in Vegas , can't as my body click is still ****ed ! But I gotta get up to catch my plane at 9am , anyway 8 days here is a loooong time , gonna take weeks to get over this trip ;)

I like this thread and don't wish to see it die. So here is some personal good news:

After like 9 years, I submitted my last ever uni assignment today. Feeling pretty darn happy right now.
Congratulations CCI

What are you graduating as?

I'm in Positano for a few days

Yesterday while returning from the beach I walked up more than 1000 steps to get to my room!
(I stopped counting after a thousand)

I have a beautiful view, but I think I'll take the bus next time :)

Congratulations CCI

What are you graduating as?
Thanks MG, I just finished the Masters of Teaching - Dual strand... so primary and secondary teacher.

Hehe. I suppose the nine years thing makes me sound like a Doctor or something, turns out I was just a terrible student in my undergrad.

Thanks MG, I just finished the Masters of Teaching - Dual strand... so primary and secondary teacher.

Hehe. I suppose the nine years thing makes me sound like a Doctor or something, turns out I was just a terrible student in my undergrad.
You got there in the end, and that's the important thing:rainbow:

I'm in Positano for a few days

Yesterday while returning from the beach I walked up more than 1000 steps to get to my room!
(I stopped counting after a thousand)

I have a beautiful view, but I think I'll take the bus next time :)
Beautiful spot MG. Was there a couple of weeks ago. One of the highlights of my Europe trip!

I like this thread and don't wish to see it die. So here is some personal good news:

After like 9 years, I submitted my last ever uni assignment today. Feeling pretty darn happy right now.
Congrats mate!

What were you studying again? I've forgotten.

Real estate is popping up in my head for some reason that doesn't make any sense....

Law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back