Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i was bored last night looking random things up and found three things interesting but here is 2 things.
CONSPIRACYS

Be careful what you type into your search engine, you never know who is watching.

Be careful what you type into your search engine, you never know who is watching.
They don't worry about no-bodys like me who don't have interest to fight them :)

All somebodys were nobodys once.
it go's like this, start off a nobody and end up a somebody then you get old and go back to a nobody again cos you rather be left alone in peace :)

it go's like this, start off a nobody and end up a somebody then you get old and go back to a nobody again cos you rather be left alone in peace :)

It's the circle of life.

All somebodys were nobodys once.
What about Prince Harry & William, they were somebodies as soon as Prince Charles or James Hewitt in the case of Harry, popped one in the oven.

Also some remember to wear protective equipment.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we win the flag by 28 points? Have a satisfying and peaceful year.
28 points, 100 points, 1 point, I really dont mind. Actually 100 would be nice

28 points, 100 points, 1 point, I really dont mind. Actually 100 would be nice
Happy birthday!

The only problem with being 28 today is you wouldn't have experienced the 1990 GF! :p

Ahhhhh.....so many memories. My dad was so wasted in the end he didn't notice that my cousins and I were all drinking his beer. Although in hindsight maybe he was so happy he didn't care haha. Isn't adolescents fun!

On other important news I got sick of not having the 2010 GF to watch so got myself a little gift ;)

IMG_6875.JPG

Happy birthday!

The only problem with being 28 today is you wouldn't have experienced the 1990 GF! :p

Ahhhhh.....so many memories. My dad was so wasted in the end he didn't notice that my cousins and I were all drinking his beer. Although in hindsight maybe he was so happy he didn't care haha. Isn't adolescents fun!

On other important news I got sick of not having the 2010 GF to watch so got myself a little gift ;)

View attachment 105976
Unfortunately I dont remember a thing, but my Dad was there and he wore out his Road to Glory VHS educating me on what happened that year.

Are you really going to watch the 2010 Grand final again? I physically cant and prefer to pretend it didnt happen, it still makes me shudder how close we came to screwing it up

Here's hoping that Campbell Newman, the apathetic, machiavellian snake with a schadenfreude grin slapped all over his face gets pumped in the Queensland election today. I've never experienced a politician take such delight in inflicting so much pain as this campaigner. A self-interested sadist. I hope he gets his comeuppance.

Here's hoping that Campbell Newman, the apathetic, machiavellian snake with a schadenfreude grin slapped all over his face gets pumped in the Queensland election today. I've never experienced a politician take such delight in inflicting so much pain as this campaigner. A self-interested sadist. I hope he gets his comeuppance.

Good luck Quicky. If he doesn't lose govt, hopefully he will lose his seat.

Abbott, Hockey, Morrison, anyone?

Unfortunately I dont remember a thing, but my Dad was there and he wore out his Road to Glory VHS educating me on what happened that year.

Are you really going to watch the 2010 Grand final again? I physically cant and prefer to pretend it didnt happen, it still makes me shudder how close we came to screwing it up

I did and all the lead up and then the replay. Needless to say I achieved little last night haha.

To be honest last night was the first time I have seen the first half. Was travelling for a band show on that day and missed the first half. Second half was sh** too, not only because of the draw, but because of the house full of people I watched it with bagging out pies and barracking for the saints. I will add that not one of them were saints supporters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back