Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are the great egalitarian club, don't forget. You know, the club which cares not a jot for individuals; it's all about being a cog in the machine. Only individuals need heads, not proper team players...
Are you referring to the soulless, sluttish, money-focused organisation to which Dawesome in his whoring thread drunkenly claimed we pledge our allegiance? We are by his reckoning all cogs in a machine, not just the players, but the supporting public as well.

Are you referring to the soulless, sluttish, money-focused organisation to which Dawesome in his whoring thread drunkenly claimed we pledge our allegiance? We are by his reckoning all cogs in a machine, not just the players, but the supporting public as well.

I wasn't going down Dawesome's admirably angry path, quite the opposite I hope. Far from being whores, the headless footballer/whore stands as a symbol of service to a greater cause, service of benefit to something beyond himself.

But the truth of things might be closer to Dawesome's whoredom. Alas.

De goey haha, unfortunately that's how it uploaded lol.. Headless de goey :p
Who would have guessed? Even with you telling me it's DeGoey, I still don't recognise him from the trunk. He looks like an ISIS victim minus the blood and gore. I remember seeing one of their beheaders boasting how he stretched the decapitation out for 4 minutes to prolong the agony of the execution.

Taylor's 2014 Merlot, give it a try you will be super surprised, a $17 wine that tastes like a $40 wine
For your wine goodness you deserve some nice thing in return

Just for you and anyone else too

For your wine goodness you deserve some nice thing in return

Just for you and anyone else too

I love most music but would you believe my three least liked performers are Sprinsteen, Billy Joel and Neil Diamond.

I love most music but would you believe my three least liked performers are Sprinsteen, Billy Joel and Neil Diamond.
What? So disappoint, love a sing-a-long to all of them.

What about Cat "Yusuf Islam" Stevens? Please say yes & redeem yourself.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can understand that yes, esp the latter two ;)
Lol, just my opinion, for what its worth, Springsteen is by far the greatest ever live performer. This is based on longevity, forty years +,concerts from three hours plus, set lists change every concert, not by one song or so but sometimes ten to fifteen different songs concert to concert.
But music is very individualtadte thing.

Love him, same for Mamas and Papas.
Have I been redeemed?
Absolutely but your penance is to sing "Good Old Collingwood Forever" ten times.:D

Great Grundy said in another thread & I didn't want to de-rail it, I know.:p

"Can sheep be house trained?

Tame critters who think you are mummy and daddy are lot's of fun. Lovebirds I had to raise myself were very loving, but the females always saw your hands as enemies and attacked them, along with every part of your visitors' bodies.

Gees Darren Jarman has stacked on some weight!"

Yes they can be house trained & I'm doing that now.

Pee Update last 4 hours.
Inside: 1
Outside: 4
Success: 80%

Jarman Update last 10 years.
Porked Up: 150%-250%

I can understand that yes, esp the latter two ;)
Lol, just my opinion, for what its worth, Springsteen is by far the greatest ever live performer. This is based on longevity, forty years +,concerts from three hours plus, set lists change every concert, not by one song or so but sometimes ten to fifteen different songs concert to concert.
But music is very individualtadte thing.
Except when a whole lot of people like the same music and pack the Rod Laver Arena out for 3 performances on a single visit by an artist, or make a song a hit by buying it. It's not such an individualtadte thing then!

Great Grundy said in another thread & I didn't want to de-rail it, I know.:p

"Can sheep be house trained?

Tame critters who think you are mummy and daddy are lot's of fun. Lovebirds I had to raise myself were very loving, but the females always saw your hands as enemies and attacked them, along with every part of your visitors' bodies.

Gees Darren Jarman has stacked on some weight!"

Yes they can be house trained & I'm doing that now.

Pee Update last 4 hours.
Inside: 1
Outside: 4
Success: 80%

Jarman Update last 10 years.
Porked Up: 150%-250%
So you are saying 'yes' but it requires a bit of training? Do you train them in much the same way you might train a dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back