Toast The Singles Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing how many endless approaches can be taken isn't it? That isn't even an attack on any commenta just the sad conclusions that human beings are too bloody complicated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not with that lady in particular.

I did meet a very lovely lady online though. I wasn't really expecting it but we've hit it off famously :)

That's brilliant! Which website were you on? Have you met in person? I'm so excited for you.

How about yourself Mebby? Any update on the mystery man? :)

He's been taking care of me while I've been sick. Every time I see him I like him a bit more...but we're still taking it slow :)

That's brilliant! Which website were you on? Have you met in person? I'm so excited for you.

He's been taking care of me while I've been sick. Every time I see him I like him a bit more...but we're still taking it slow :)

Wasn't actually a dating website, met her through a friend initially on Insta.

Haven't met in person just yet, it's in the works though. Thanks buddy :)

That sounds promising! :)

I'm a massive coffee drinker! So yes, just something easy like that I think.

You can normally tell whether or not it's worth pursuing based on that first interaction.

Whoops, sorry, don't know who I confused you with there!

That's true. The worst kinds of first dates though are the drawn out ones over a meal or something if it's not going well. If it's going fabulously over a coffee then you have the option of extending, but if it's awkward then a whole dinner is excruciating!!!

Oh yeah, I definitely agree.

Made the dinner mistake once, never again. That comes after first impressions!

Hahaha same. I had the worst first date ever that was supposed to be a dinner but after entree I said "sorry, I'm going to have to cut it short and just leave it here" and went on my merry way. I just couldn't stomach the thought of giving that man another minute of my time. He was awful.

Hahaha same. I had the worst first date ever that was supposed to be a dinner but after entree I said "sorry, I'm going to have to cut it short and just leave it here" and went on my merry way. I just couldn't stomach the thought of giving that man another minute of my time. He was awful.
Wow! I'm not sure the guy can do that on a date haha. What was so wrong about him Meb?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back