The Stringies Nominations! (OPEN NOW!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps for post of the year we can find out the most liked posts.
I think I did a great one when String returned. Go find it.

I think I did a great one when String returned. Go find it.
It's actually my personal nomination for POTY
We did it.

We ducking did it.

It looked like it wouldn't happen. Then it did. It ducking did.

I marked hard. Jumping up and down like a girl screaming. Missus looks at me but gives a high five anyway. She goes back to cooking dinner. Through tears of happy I SMS Igloo.

I'm so happy and pumped. I feel I could fight a bear.

This. This made it.

Hnnnnng

Sex tonight possible. Another high five from missus.

I yell at her "not with you, with a photo of string"

I then eat spag bol.

Hey Maxwell110, think it would be good housekeeping to keep the EW HOF ideas and Stringies (TM Ryz) under the one umbrella so to speak.

Maybe poster of the year gets the EW HOF nod? Once we get a general consensus on categories, ill edit your OP too.

Hey Maxwell110, think it would be good housekeeping to keep the EW HOF ideas and Stringies (TM Ryz) under the one umbrella so to speak.

Maybe poster of the year gets the EW HOF nod? Once we get a general consensus on categories, ill edit your OP too.
Sounds good to me!

So to start off we'll figure out all of the categories and then we'll start up nominations?
Also, are we still doing a HoF and Stringies?
Will we use the same categories for HoF and Stringies?

By the way these questions aren't only for Ryz but for anyone who has an opinion.

The HoF was going to be for the all time greats with the Stingies being for a year by year thing, but the winners of the Stingies going into the HoF seems like a good idea to me

The HoF was going to be for the all time greats with the Stingies being for a year by year thing, but the winners of the Stingies going into the HoF seems like a good idea to me

What the hell is this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back