No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - arse

Remove this Banner Ad

How good are hoodies when it’s cold. Just locks in that body heat

I’ll wear one till I’m 80 idgaf
theyre alright but not as good as a sloppy joe jumper

Is that the result of a gerbil spending 6 months in Groupies dungeon?

Any member of the Dungeon menagerie which lingers too long, too close to his office, is highly likely to evolve in unpredictable ways.

This fabulous fellow was once a sweet little bondage cockatiel...

Crucifix-Frog__880.jpg

It'll take years to wash through, but Albo and Shorten will end up slaughtered in front of a Royal Commission for the shady Robo NDIS stuff they've been trying to sneak through the last few months.

It'll end up in a massive class action which dwarfs anything before, they're screwed and the taxpayer is gonna be on the line for hundreds of billions at this rate. :sadv1:

R.I.P.

View attachment 1988094

He famously refused royalties for In Utero, and he duly kept his prices low throughout his career: in 2023, his day rate was $900 plus tape costs and studio hire. He was willing to travel, but he largely worked from Electrical Audio, the analogue recording studio that he established in Chicago in 1997. Anyone could book a session with Albini, no demos required, so any band or artist with the budget could access the same recording expertise as Nirvana. In the same year that he oversaw Jimmy Page and Robert Plant’s post-Led Zeppelin comeback album, he also cut records with little-known Irish punk bands and underground performance artist Vaginal Davis.

He may have liked a lot of the music he worked on, but an Albini credit wasn’t a co-sign or a status symbol like so many celebrity producers today. He was a gun-for-hire, but he was pretty much the best gun a few thousand bucks could buy. He was blunt and straightforward in the studio, committed to making every client he worked with make the best possible record, which meant the most true record; embracing their limitations and leaving accidents on the tape. His records are characterful, unfussy and real. He never called himself a ‘producer’, instead preferring the more practical ‘engineer’. He was a mirror that talked back; a documentarian gently guiding the action. More than anything, he was a facilitator.

I saw him play live at Collingwood town Hall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll take years to wash through, but Albo and Shorten will end up slaughtered in front of a Royal Commission for the shady Robo NDIS stuff they've been trying to sneak through the last few months.

It'll end up in a massive class action which dwarfs anything before, they're screwed and the taxpayer is gonna be on the line for hundreds of billions at this rate. :sadv1:
The taxpayer is already on the line for billions under NDIS, biggest company in Kingaroy is an NDIS provider over 200 company cars , that’s where the money is going , not to the people that need it , mowing companies usually 70 buck to mow your lawn if NDIS 250 bucks rort rort rort

The taxpayer is already on the line for billions under NDIS, biggest company in Kingaroy is an NDIS provider over 200 company cars , that’s where the money is going , not to the people that need it , mowing companies usually 70 buck to mow your lawn if NDIS 250 bucks rort rort rort

Yeah mate, it's everywhere, for every service, just a massive barrel of pork and designed to be that way.

Everyone laughs all the way to the bank except so many of the participants.

I'm hearing from everyone I know in the industry of sweeping, drastic cuts to funding packages - made without any human involvement or oversight except to check that the algorithm gave the right $ cut - where participants are gonna end up horribly neglected at best, dead more than likely. :sadv1:

Any member of the Dungeon menagerie which lingers too long, too close to his office, is highly likely to evolve in unpredictable ways.

This fabulous fellow was once a sweet little bondage cockatiel...

Crucifix-Frog__880.jpg
Looks like a suicide bombing frog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back