THE TAN - FINGER LICKIN' RICHO - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he? Well he's good mates with him so maybe.

I've watched a Tiger game with Bas. He's a good bloke. Tall as all ****. Nice guy. Loves his Tiges.

Well he was the first guy who suggested Worsfold to Richmond earlier in the year. Just sounded to me he was putting the feelers out and see if the tiges would be receptive

No. He's a Richmond supporter. He does have a lot of contact with West Coast, but he is a Tiger man.
Man I remember last year how he was slagging us off and pumping up West Coast as sure things before the s**t eating game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. How s**t are Freo? How did they get enough wins to be where they are on the ladder? Didn't deserve that win in the slightest. Second to the ball pretty much all night.

Yeah. Wish we were as s**t as Freo. :confused:

Apple slowing down older iPads and iPhones to make people buy newer versions.

Typical from those money hungry scum
My iphone is completely ****ed. The button at the bottom fell out, now I have to use a coin to press it and use it. I could get another 5 but I have 1 month left on the contract, gonna just wait until the new one comes out.

My iphone is completely ******. The button at the bottom fell out, now I have to use a coin to press it and use it. I could get another 5 but I have 1 month left on the contract, gonna just wait until the new one comes out.
There is a solution I have found out,

Press settings
Select General
Scroll down to Accessibility
Scroll down till you see Assistive Touch, then turn this from off to on, the button at the bottom of the phone then becomes on screen.

This worked for iphone 4 and ipod so it should also work for a 5.

We should have beaten them though. Won every major statistic bar the scoreboard.
And that's why they're a solid top 8 team and we aren't.

They know how to win even when things aren't going their way far better than we do.

If we had the fortitude they do we'd have beat the Bulldogs, Melbourne, North & Freo and be 11-6 instead of 7-10.

There is a solution I have found out,

Press settings
Select General
Scroll down to Accessibility
Scroll down till you see Assistive Touch, then turn this from off to on, the button at the bottom of the phone then becomes on screen.

This worked for iphone 4 and ipod so it should also work for a 5.
It worked :D
Thanks mate.

I agree but there is something about his last few months that makes me think he's about to play his best footy the next few seasons.
You could be right. I have this horrible feeling that we'll end up with Yarran, Waite or both. I've got nothing to base this on except for breaking out in a cold sweat whenever I think about them. That and the good versions of them are just what we need and they probably wouldn't cost top $.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back