Mega Thread THE TAN - NINTHMOND - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next person to post "sexually gratifying" images gets a day off.

If this disappoints you, bad luck.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...res-and-avatars-the-puritanical-purge.956431/

Caroline-Wilson.jpg

I'll see you all in 24 hours

Anybody had any experience with buying wedding ring? Tups/advice? Who should I go to? Etc

Is it for a guy or a girl?
I got my wife's wedding ring at MDT Design on flinders street. Really nice stuff and the family staff were more than happy to help me stay in my budget. I told them how much I wanted to spend and they showed me the stones I could afford and let me choose.

If you can, take one of her rings into the store (Doesn't have to be on she wears on her ring finger) it will help them size it correctly so you don't have to get it resized straight after you give it to them.

Any other q's or stuff about wedding bands for guys let me know as I had to pick my own as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, because we learned from the Wally fiasco

Coach states needs, but only gets input now of specific players. Decision lies with our PIC's for recruitment and list management

TBH its the only good thing that came out of the McMahon disaster

Edit - source, Dimma himself. said its impossible for coaches to see enough games and vision of prospects to make an informed decision, and he would only see a fraction of what the recruiters/list managers do

Still probably more than what Miller saw for JOH though :D
That's true, but when you state your needs as "recycled players as injury back-ups" it doesn't give Blair Hartley much room to manoeuvre. How many players are delisted per year? 50ish?

That's true, but when you state your needs as "recycled players as injury back-ups" it doesn't give Blair Hartley much room to manoeuvre. How many players are delisted per year? 50ish?

That's not how it works, he states skill or positional needs based upon the gameplan - that's it

Big lesson we learned from Wally is coaches for list decisions are uninformed and short term thinkers, which is why these decisions are out of the hands of most coaches now, us included

Getting a rock and a wedding band I guess.

We will be picking it together. I think.

For the engagement ring, the rock is everything. Even if you buy the stone separately, it's the critical thing.

Size also isn't king. Sacrifice size for clarity and colour as the ring will look better

As for cut, do you have any idea of your missus preferences? This is very subjective. Safe bet is the princess cut, but there are a number of others you can select.

The band is easy, but follow her preference. No poin getting her a platinum/white gold band if she wears only yellow gold (or vice versa)

Fwiw I looked for the right stone, and then had the jewellers make the band I wanted. Jewellers on flinders lane were goodfor the search. It took months, waiting for the right stock to come in, but it was worth it

For the wedding band, no rush on this, you can buy it later together with your wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back