Mega Thread THE TAN - NINTHMOND - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the 'Coming Home Hero' it would be fantastic to get Richo.. but then I was thinking one of the requirements was to kick a goal from the goal square.. he would probably be sweating bullets lining up.. would prefer to kick it from 50..

Just when I thought the Japanese had taken game shows to levels no censor could condone, I just saw an ep of "orgasm wars" on youtube

basically gay dude Takaya who is famous for his "technique" has a running clock to make a 100% straight male AV star "happy" against his will

Beginning to think Groupie is less Sunshine and more Shinjuku

How do Glass and Thompson both get suspended for their incidents? Carry over points are stupid.
Glass completely sniped Wingard. If Glass was going for the ball fair enough but he had one intent which was take Wingard out.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-04-23/tough-decisions-keep-paying-off-for-top-cats

Good Read

I would actually like to start a thread on this topic but cant thanks to my new profile.
I dont normally like Barrett but agree with this article 100% and I feel we were in same position as the Cats last season
and this club needs to make these hard calls but doesn't. Some players need to develop in the twos but others need
to develop in the senior team. Leaving our younger players in the twos for too long can also stunt their development.

Im not really talking about Lennon, Mcdonough, Mcbean but more Helbig, Batchelor, Dea.

I feel the club has played some our longer serving players for too long.

Mods or anyone else for that matter could you please start a thread on this. I would like to know other peoples thoughts on this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

San Francisco is a bit scary for someone who has been sheltered like me, or maybe we're staying in a dodgy area :confused:
Certainly *some* scary areas, but overall in my experience, having worked there for 12+ months, great city. What area are you in? On one occasion i strayed into a dodgy part at night, got rushed at by some guy wanted to sell me crack (his words were something like "don't you run, don't move, I got crack, smack etc, etc" he was built like majak daw only i think he may well have been a better footballer) and was a little scared to realise I was the only white (not intended in a racist way, just a fact) guy around. I realised I was 2 blocks from the main street i was previously on (could see the lights), panicked a little (like Sheds looking for advantage in the goal square), made way back to street still in a bit of a state. In a blur caught cab and asked guy, "what's with that area?", his response "never go in there. not safe".

But apart from that experience, just your regular crazies on the street that are pretty harmless. New Orleans was scarier but that's a whole other story.

Loved living in San Fran.

Terra.

It's football not basketball. Soft suspension, should only be a free kick.
As soon as you take your eyes off the footy, and jump into the air to collect an opposition player high going for the ball your in trouble. As I said above, Glass actually does it a lot.

With discussing turning to ANZAC Day, I cant help but laugh about one caller who called up AW re: the Good Friday game

We have all rolled our eyes at the Pies and Dons supporters who say that they made ANZAC Day a special event, or that only these two clubs embody the ANZAC spirit and are worthy of representing the league on that day. A minority, yes, but good for some laughs

Well this woodsman went one step too far

Apparently the teams to play on Good Friday need to represent and uphold all that Jesus represents and the sacrifice he made, and only Collingwood and Essendon can do this. I may be a non-Christian, so I didn't go to Sunday school or Bible camp, but WTF has Collingwood ever done over other clubs to indicate they are more in tune with the sacrifice Jesus made over the others?

Back to ANZAC Day though, I know he's not captain anymore, so I'm worried the day will lose something without Maxwell reminding us how they are all going to war

Back to ANZAC Day though, I know he's not captain anymore, so I'm worried the day will lose something without Maxwell reminding us how they are all going to war
But he does embody the Anzac spirit though, with all that loose man in defence & never having an opponent, along with that other warrior, Herieter Lumbago!

With discussing turning to ANZAC Day, I cant help but laugh about one caller who called up AW re: the Good Friday game

We have all rolled our eyes at the Pies and Dons supporters who say that they made ANZAC Day a special event, or that only these two clubs embody the ANZAC spirit and are worthy of representing the league on that day. A minority, yes, but good for some laughs

Well this woodsman went one step too far

Apparently the teams to play on Good Friday need to represent and uphold all that Jesus represents and the sacrifice he made, and only Collingwood and Essendon can do this. I may be a non-Christian, so I didn't go to Sunday school or Bible camp, but WTF has Collingwood ever done over other clubs to indicate they are more in tune with the sacrifice Jesus made over the others?

Essendrugs worship Satan

Some of our supporters are fairly *ed ... the rfc fb page put up about player sponsership and 90% of the comments are along the lines of "win a game, then I'll think about it" or "why would i, we are a s**t club". Why bother saying anything at all ... ?

Some of our supporters are fairly ******ed ... the rfc fb page put up about player sponsership and 90% of the comments are along the lines of "win a game, then I'll think about it" or "why would i, we are a s**t club". Why bother saying anything at all ... ?

its all about people wanting to sound like a big tough man and get likes from their mates...... kinda like here after a loss :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back