Mega Thread THE TAN - The Filthy Sanchez Thread - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear Flog Harley's dig at us just then? Was talking about how Buddy and Roughead were great pick ups for the Hawks at 2 and 5 in the 2004 draft, then he goes 'and Richmond picked up Deledio and Tambling'. Dickhead.

Deledio's a gun. Donotregretthatpick/10

So who does Sydney wanna play? Geelong or Freo?
Assuming Cats win against the Lions,we'd have to smash Sydney by 80 points or more for them to finish second. They'll play Freo or Port.

BwNTrz_CUAItV4d.jpg

Our blokes should just hit the first quarter like our lives depend on it, risk an injury, risk a suspension, and hopefully self preservation creeps into the Swans thinking and we come away with a win.

The self preservation part is something that Swans fans haven't considered. That and Buddy's 'late' 'hamstring' in the warm up.

Last edited:
Teach him a lesson. Place a bucket of water near him, put his hand in it and then go to bed. You will wake up when he screams when he realized he pissed himself.
Prick woke up and started watching tv again, as soon as I said I was going to bed he went to bed too, I wanted to watch my shows :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys! Could someone please do me a favour and 'splice' these two pictures together? Preferable on a diagonal from the top right corner!!? Pretty please!! I have a bit of footy to support today and I'm on mobile all day! Will pay you in girly giggles! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409366189.519109.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409366200.402580.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back