Mega Thread THE TAN - The Filthy Sanchez Thread - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was seated next to my mates son (a young tiger cub) in the first half. He moved after half time and I seen his old man whisper In his ear and the young fella came back to his seat.
I just have him a knowing glance.
I knew what was going on.
Then in the last I couldn't sit and I was pacing about like a ****wit.
And my mate with about 6 min left just screamed "why can't people just stay where they were"!!!
It was my cue. I knew it, so I returned to my seat to turn the game back our way, leaving it only once to charge at the tv, fist pumping like a deranged lunatic when Martin was running into goal.
I consider myself quite normal.
Having a rethink.

In honour of making the finals I got the flags out again this afternoon. Already got a few horn toots and comments from the street......

flags1_zps98f31ab9.jpg

flags2_zps718714e2.jpg

last year i left them up until the day after gf day in recognition of the year the boys had. This year i'm hoping it is in recognition of a gutsy final series (if not in honour of 9-0 at a minimum.

Go tigers!!!!!

Apparently we are the 3rd oldest list in the comp according to poort flogs
Is that right? Doesn't sound right. And what's their point?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always laugh at those really superstitious fans.im not superstitious.
The week before the Port game I recieved one of those retro Richmond hoodies.
I never wear any club apparel to games.
I decided to wear it.

That week I also embarked on a running program with the aim to do the puffing billy thing next year with my mates wife who couldn't walk basically for 20 years.

Driving to the Port game I also randomly decided that I'd put a Led Zeppelin disc on.

As the weeks go on, I have to play it match day, I have to keep running I'm up to about bloody 35km a week.
And that hoodie gets a start every time.
I'm becoming a fit, feral looking man stuck in a musical time warp.

Lucky I'm not superstitious .

Great effort RodneyDangerfield. Running is fantastic. Really difficult to get started, but once you do, you cannot stop.
Also, your mates wife, fair effort to complete the run. Why couldn't she walk for that period of time? Illness, accident?

O
Great effort RodneyDangerfield. Running is fantastic. Really difficult to get started, but once you do, you cannot stop.
Also, your mates wife, fair effort to complete the run. Why couldn't she walk for that period of time? Illness, accident?
It's quite amazing. Very inspiring actually.
She tumbled down stairs and she's had fusions done and is full of screws and plates in her back.
She would have a few good months a year but some months need a chair.
She tried basically everything and one day this crazy guy suggested that he re program her brain.
She flew off saying I hate how people think it's all In my head! Have a look at the scans etc...
He reckons I don't doubt you have constant pain but you're brain is so programmed into it and ... Blah blah.

Whale oil beef hooked.
I've seen it and I don't believe it.
She is now the most positive person I've ever met and twelve months ago ran 30 steps. It was huge for all her family and friends. Couldn't believe it.
Then 200m,500m etc.
Just last Monday she ran 10km in 51 min.
It's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Correction: 3rd oldest LIST in the finals and 4th oldest LIST in the comp.

What's this jackass on about?
If you want to correct him. We have the 8th oldest list and 5th oldest in the finals.

They have the 16th oldest list and the youngest in the finals.

From our teams that played on the weekend we're 25yr 2m (avg. 90 games) they are 24yr 6m (82 games)

If you want to correct him. We have the 8th oldest list and 5th oldest in the finals.

They have the 16th oldest list and the youngest in the finals.

From our teams that played on the weekend we're 25yr 2m (avg. 90 games) they are 24yr 6m (82 games)
I really CBF replying to that thread.

I always laugh at those really superstitious fans.im not superstitious.
The week before the Port game I recieved one of those retro Richmond hoodies.
I never wear any club apparel to games.
I decided to wear it.

That week I also embarked on a running program with the aim to do the puffing billy thing next year with my mates wife who couldn't walk basically for 20 years.

Driving to the Port game I also randomly decided that I'd put a Led Zeppelin disc on.

As the weeks go on, I have to play it match day, I have to keep running I'm up to about bloody 35km a week.
And that hoodie gets a start every time.
I'm becoming a fit, feral looking man stuck in a musical time warp.

Lucky I'm not superstitious .
Never a bad reason for slipping on some Zeppelin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back