No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i walked out of the local fish and chip shop this morning and there was a beautiful specimen of a man in his Richmond footy Guernsey enjoying the morning sunshine.

Right cough up who on here was it??? Im thinking a die hard wearing his footy Guernsey out and about today has to be on here somewhere :D

Beautiful specimen ay?

Wasn't me then :oops:

Been called worse..

try this on for size then sunshine:

your reign of terror is seeing the dudes on the Carlton board think you should be the natural successor to Dick Pratt, Ian Collins, and John Elliott

IN YOUR FACE SPACE COYOTE!!!!

I thought korma has zero tomato and mostly cashew

It has lots of variants (this is basically the chow mein of curries), tomato isn't unusual now, but it's def not in butter chicken.

The main issue is the use of butter, much more pronounced in butter chicken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has lots of variants (this is basically the chow mein of curries), tomato isn't unusual now, but it's def not in butter chicken.

The main issue is the use of butter, much more pronounced in butter chicken
Had butter chicken a few times and they had tomato

Had butter chicken a few times and they had tomato

I believe that's the British ******* with it. India never had tomatoes, so this is new (butter chicken is actually a traditional Punjabi dish)

The comment on korma is From the little I know, I believe it's a recipe that has been changed a lot for British tastes. Similar to sweet and sour pork here.

I believe that's the British ******* with it. India never had tomatoes, so this is new (butter chicken is actually a traditional Punjabi dish)

The comment on korma is From the little I know, I believe it's a recipe that has been changed a lot for British tastes. Similar to sweet and sour pork here.
Any Korma I've ever had has not had tomatoes.
But..
Everything is better with tomatoes, even ice cream.

Any Korma I've ever had has not had tomatoes.
But..
Everything is better with tomatoes, even ice cream.

It's scary, so some googling and most recipes now have tomatoes or tomato paste for both

Tomatoes will rule the world! It's a conspiracy.

attack_of_the_killer_tomato.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back