Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn them, burn them all.

Seriously, We don't who they are or what the reasons are, or even if it's true at all. Seems to be contrary to what other, very well-informed posters have said thus far.

No club in the world with more than a handful of members would have everyone liking everyone, and no organisation in the world has universal love for the boss. Hell, I am my own boss and I don't like myself one bit but I put up with it because I have to. Trouble is, I think I always know best when I actually know that I don't. No end of grounds for conflict there. And I talk about myself behind my back, even on public forums.

No club in the world with more than a handful of members would have everyone liking everyone, and no organisation in the world has universal love for the boss. Hell, I am my own boss and I don't like myself one bit but I put up with it because I have to. Trouble is, I think I always know best when I actually know that I don't. No end of grounds for conflict there. And I talk about myself behind my back, even on public forums.
You idiot:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
POTM

Need a beer after reading that. :eek:

Could also be in trouble if the boss finds out your having an affair with his wife...

How do you know?

Just what I have been told.

Same source who gave me the heads up that we would be recruiting Bell in the first place.... feel free to go back and check my postings if you like.

On what he has told me this time I believe Bells finger to be 100% true (I think everyone expected that anyway). He will also be spot on with the contract situation.

On some of the players not liking Mick.. well you will get that in any footy club, from local leagues up to every team in the AFL. Not every one is going to agree with the coaches views... especially the fringe players.

So did Kerr hand himself into the cops? Not yet...
He has and the press know about it but will not be releasing anything until further information is provided. He has lost his channel 9 contract here in Perth where he did a footy segment once a week because of the incident.

Unfortunately he has gone off the rails since he has retired which includes a marriage breakdown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never enjoy hear about other people having things go South (unless I feel they deserve it but that's a small group and a conversation for another day)

Without knowing what he did I hope he can get back on track once the appropriate punishments have been dealt with.

Really believe he could've won a brownlow had he not been suspended so often

Ok fair enough.
Remember his wedding day was something like 40 degrees.
Would have been horrible wearing a suit on a day like that.
Mine was about 34 and that was bad enough... Especially in a car with no air conditioning and not all the windows went down

Mine was about 34 and that was bad enough... Especially in a car with no air conditioning and not all the windows went down

I was driven to my wedding in my own vehicle, on a 26 degree day.
I was sweating profusely and put it down to being nervous even though I wasn't.

Realized just before I got to the church that my seat warmer had been turned to the highest setting.......my daughter's a real tricker....:mad:

Ok fair enough.
Remember his wedding day was something like 40 degrees.
Would have been horrible wearing a suit on a day like that.
Mine was 43 degrees, never get married in Perth in February!!!!

Standing in a church with no air conditioning in a 3 piece suit waiting for my wife to show up was excruciating. The heat also meant most of the guests had worked up quite a thirst and a lot were hammered before the reception even started.

I was driven to my wedding in my own vehicle, on a 26 degree day.
I was sweating profusely and put it down to being nervous even though I wasn't.

Realized just before I got to the church that my seat warmer had been turned to the highest setting.......my daughter's a real tricker....:mad:
This is the best haha.

My cousin had his on the Australia Day long weekend about 10 years ago now.
Bloody 35 degrees, and wearing a 3 piece suit. Yuck.

suit.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back