The Tigerland Superstore Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

are you talking about the BLK stuff?
If so, agree not worth $100 for a charcoal and piss stain home jumper
32021-richmond-tigers-2015-mens-pullover-hoodie-2000.jpg
or
32024-richmond-tigers-2015-mens-full-zip-hoodie-2000.jpg

I'm looking to buying one of this are they worth it and if someone has one are they warm and long lasting? I prefer the 1st one wish it came out in zip form.

or

I'm looking to buying one of this are they worth it and if someone has one are they warm and long lasting? I prefer the 1st one wish it came out in zip form.
Got the first one as a Christmas gift. Very durable. it will last a long time. Warm enough for a hoodie although I haven't had to use it at a game yet as it hasn't been cold. I like the side zip pocket.

Got the first one as a Christmas gift. Very durable. it will last a long time. Warm enough for a hoodie although I haven't had to use it at a game yet as it hasn't been cold. I like the side zip pocket.
I just like the colour the other one looks dull.

or

Black

f*** grey. Also remove the new Richmond logo as its s**t

Black

f*** grey. Also remove the new Richmond logo as its s**t
So you would just have a Jeep and Bingle hoody? Rightio.
The new logo rocks. it's awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just tell them you can get it elsewhere eg goodgame website if they can't i bet you end up get them fast. PS if you order more then one product and say only one is out of stock they won't send the available items till the order is complete.
ended up cancelling the order.

Ok sorry to hear that as you probably were looking forward to them:cry: That's why i never buy anything online i go into store and buy what i see.
You going to try and get it from somewhere else?
Believe it or not, I placed the order because I lost my beanie in Hobart atthe Norf game.
A few days after I'd placed the order (which included a T-shirt as well) I found the beanie so I didn't really need the order anyway.

Believe it or not, I placed the order because I lost my beanie in Hobart atthe Norf game.
A few days after I'd placed the order (which included a T-shirt as well) I found the beanie so I didn't really need the order anyway.
Cool all is well ends well. Does that mean you are coming to the meet up and shouting :eek::D:p

I'll check my bag and see if I have it:D.

Haere Ra

are you talking about the BLK stuff?
If so, agree not worth $100 for a charcoal and piss stain home jumper
Everything is too expensive to buy these days, im sure the price wouldnt change if we left BLK.
When you have 2 kids who want everything, buy 2 jumpers cost $200 that probs only fit them or a year, two max...
I would invisage that if the prices were 30% lower they would double their sales, which is probably backed up by how quick stock moves when they finally mark it down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back