The Tin Shed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Was never a car snob until I got my Audi S4. 25th Anniversary edition #16 of 250 made for US market only. Came with S4 mechanically but every RS4 body, carbon fibre trim and additional technology option available. Best car I will ever own...
The technology, the finish, the presentation and the 4.2 V8 is quite possibly the best V8 ever built…
Sadly, its a bit long in the tooth now and needs to roll over…

Wahhhh:(

Go Catters
I was fortunate enough to get to drive a B8 S4 for an afternoon and I thought it was an amazing car. The supercharged V6 had a lot of grunt, especially down low and the 6 speed manual gearbox was as slick a 'stick shifter' as you'll find. That was until I drove a 2012 RS5 which I flogged through the Adelaide Hills for a good couple of hours. My god, what a machine! And the noise... it's the best sounding V8 I've heard come out of the factory, period!

I was fortunate enough to get to drive a B8 S4 for an afternoon and I thought it was an amazing car. The supercharged V6 had a lot of grunt, especially down low and the 6 speed manual gearbox was as slick a 'stick shifter' as you'll find. That was until I drove a 2012 RS5 which I flogged through the Adelaide Hills for a good couple of hours. My god, what a machine! And the noise... it's the best sounding V8 I've heard come out of the factory, period!

The last ,08 I think, rs4 was the pinnacle for me. Just effing unbelievable car.
As for supercar, the rs6 wagon took it.

Go Audi

The last ,08 I think, rs4 was the pinnacle for me. Just effing unbelievable car.
As for supercar, the rs6 wagon took it.

Go Audi
My old boss had one, I never got to drive in it or anything but it looked amazing in that blue. The RS6 wagon is the fastest 4 door in the world. It's an incredible car. If the next R8 has the RS6 drive train in a 500kg lighter body then look out Porsche 911 Turbo and Nissan GTR!

I just looked at the last few posts and I don't think I can contribute to this thread in any meaningful way.

Other than a passing interest in the NBA, I don't follow American sports.

Sheffield Wednesday aren't in the EPL (and aren't likely to be there anytime soon).

My stance on cars has been recorded earlier in the thread.

My gran's favourite flowers were daisies. As such, I don't have any objection to them.

Here's my mancard, I don't believe I have enough testosterone for this thread and wouldn't want to embarrass myself further. :(

Last edited:
ha ha ha.
I know zero about US sports too.

Always wanted to take an interest in NFL because the season is so short.
But I've never bothered to try.

I love watching baseball but for some reason I never do!

Guys something shattering occurred this morning

My old faithful tape measure which I have dropped 6838383 times before didn't survive it's latest drop off the top of an 8 foot step ladder :( :( :(

He seized up and is now residing in the bin

A silver lining to this tragedy is I got to go to Bunnings to buy a new tape measure which is now taking pride of place on my hip

Vale old faithful tape 2008-2014

You dropped it on purpose so you could go to Bunnings Willo.
I know your type. :D

You dropped it on purpose so you could go to Bunnings Willo.
I know your type. :D
Haha. Not at all. I didn't realise I had left it on top of the ladder. Moved the ladder and bang straight down onto the road.
I had just said to my boss the day before about how many times I'd dropped it and how I was amazed it still worked..
I don't like going to Bunnings unless it's the weekend (of course for the sausage sizzle)

No, no. I only go there when I really, really need to fix something.
Promise.

:p

No, no. I only go there when I really, really need to fix something.
Promise.

:p
I need 1 hook to hang this picture I'll be right back!!!

3 hours and a couple of hundred dollars later you come home with screws, paint, drill bits, a cordless drill...

That's pretty much how it goes.

"Thought you were going for screws"
"I was, then I remembered I really need to build a new dog house"
"But you already have a drill"
"ummmm"

That's pretty much how it goes.

"Thought you were going for screws"
"I was, then I remembered I really need to build a new dog house"
"But you already have a drill"
"ummmm"
But I don't have a YELLOW one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Ikea too.
Smartest shop I've ever been to.

It's like going to a restaurant, seeing a picture on the wall and telling the waiter to add it to the bill.
Dangerous place.

Love the cheap lunches too.

bunnings is up there with ikea for mine....do not enter.
Ikea is ok if you just walk in the exit and go straight to the flat pack area
And if you don't eat the hot dogs

Just found this thread...I've never had a shed (prefer to work the tools elsewhere) but it reminds me of the guy who was tied up in his own shed by his wife, after she caught him handling the neighbour's revealing charms. As she tied his particulars in a tight vice she gave him a hack saw.

"Christ, you're not expecting me to cut it off are you?" he screamed.

"No, I'm setting fire to the place. You do what you can."

Ok, I'm outta here...

New pool table has arrived. Looks level to me.

Wood oven thin crust pizzas with red onion jam and eye fillet slithers with a pot of Montieths is only $9 tonight.
Bargain!

Pool costs 5 bucks though. ;)

New pool table has arrived. Looks level to me.

Wood oven thin crust pizzas with red onion jam and eye fillet slithers with a pot of Montieths is only $9 tonight.
Bargain!

Pool costs 5 bucks though. ;)
lol i have no idea how to pool. :oops: i cant hit the ball from one side to the other:oops::oops:

Surely there's pool on playstation that he can practice with. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back