Media The Top 10 - Ala Mike Sheehan's top 50 only better!!

Remove this Banner Ad

So.. I am really bored today and have been having flashes of what is to come and what has already happened, I have been learned in how to spell "Shepherd" and I have been abused, forgotten, abused again and remembered how to return a favor.. After all of this I had a thought, "I wonder who everyone rates as their top 10 posters in the SFA".. Then I had a thought "I wonder who my top 10 posters in the SFA are"...

So this is what I have come up with, it's like Mike Sheehan's top 50 only 40 short, and is a far superior concept...

1. Farrand - His posts are my favorite to read, creative, insightful and bloody hilarious. I considered making this one a tie, but Farrand gets the nod due to being a touch more active in recent times, that's right Number 2, this is a challenge!!!
  2. Reardo - When he is up and going his best posts are hard to top, creative and bloody hilarious also, I could sit around at work all day and read post after post of Reardo magic.
  3. boncer34 - I tried to come up with many reasons not to list the "bonce" so high as he is a flog, but you know what, he own's everyone, makes people look foolish with quality and entertainment. A more carefree bonce in Season 14 is something I look forward to with relish.
  4. Mobbs - How could there be a list like this without the master. His ability to show complete ignorance to anything post 1987 makes me laugh and laugh, the man is a dry humor comedic genius.
  5. Logger - I have come to appreciate this man's work in recent weeks, he is the prime example that the n00bs should follow, immediate impact on the competition with wit and class.
  6. Tarks - Antagonistic and brutal, but gets the fans going, carried the Hawks through the middle part of the season, and the Hawks/Roys game showed him at his best.
  7. Freakie - Disappointingly, before his switch to the Roys, I would have had the Freak in the top 5, but since his defection he has dropped a couple of notches, trying to defend himself rather than just ripping people a new one, I have no doubt he will return to his glorious work yet.
  8. HawkPatrol - He is a flog, annoys the s**t outta me and even had the nerve to pot Mobbs early in the year, that is why his entertainment value is brilliant. Look forward to seeing him lift next season as he has promised, but will likely disappear like the flog he is.
  9. Frothies McVeigh - Rate the Froth very highly, has been a touch quieter this season, but when he chimes in it is always worth the read.
  10. ShaunDuggan - Duggs is a quality poster but sometimes gets caught up in an argument and can't let it go, but his early stuff in those arguments is well worth the read.

Posters to watch in Season 14

1. Jobe3Votes - I know, I know, I am gonna cop a backlash for this, but seriously, the flog has been improving and improving a lot over the past week or so, I have actually been quite impressed with some of his work...
  2. Easty - Give it 2 seasons and this guy will be as respected as some of the best this comp has to offer.. Outstanding poster who just gets better the more time he is around.
  3. Lion Cub 16 - Has shown some great signs so far, looks to be a great addition to the competition

Hottest in the league

1. lioness - Never in doubt.
2. Reardo - He's dreamy

How did I do folks :cool:

Remember, all opinion based, would like to see the thoughts of others :thumbsu:

Lion Cub 16 - Has shown some great signs so far, looks to be a great addition to the competition
Jeez, thought I ws still a bit of an unknown in the league :p

Here's my top 10 from what I have seen.

1. Farrand
2. Mobbs
3. Freakie
4. Boncer34
5. Reardo
6. IMS
7. Tarks
8. Frothies McVeigh
9. Plugg3r
10. StFly

Hey, I'm only new to the league and don't see to much that happens on some threads. Also, Hawks inactivity really affected you ;)

Changed it :)

I may just have to quit life from not even getting a mention, my life as I knew it is over.

Sorry Pluggs, I do love your work, but you spent far too much time this year whinging about not getting the ball kicked to you and not hanging enough crap on others, like me...

Would it make you happy that I had you at 11??* :cool:

*May not be true.

imgres

No love for BILC?

You know IMS i thought we were mates but then you mentioned Jobe3Votes in your article and not me, that's right you said Jobe3Votes > Me.

I liked you better when you were a Roy.

imgres

No love for BILC?

You know IMS i thought we were mates but then you mentioned Jobe3Votes in your article and not me, that's right you said Jobe3Votes > Me.

I liked you better when you were a Roy.

I mentioned J3V only in the "one to watch" category, everyone already knows you have quality..

Only reason I didn't have you in there, and it was between you and Duggan for 10, was because for much of the season we didn't see you Furies guys in game threads, disappointing, cos when I started to see you, I took notice....

Why am I not one to watch? It's cause I am s**t at the moment

You are now where J3V was 3 weeks ago, stop biting at everyone and get on the front foot, don't take everything to heart and be more creative, while you continue to make yourself fodder, you will be on the back foot.

You are now where J3V was 3 weeks ago, stop biting at everyone and get on the front foot, don't take everything to heart and be more creative, while you continue to make yourself fodder, you will be on the back foot.
Why thank you, IMS, finally someone gives me some tips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Pluggs, I do love your work, but you spent far too much time this year whinging about not getting the ball kicked to you and not hanging enough crap on others, like me...

Would it make you happy that I had you at 11??* :cool:

*May not be true.

I got flamed to much in my first year for doing that. But I plan on making it a big 2012. Bookmark it! :D

Jeez, thought I ws still a bit of an unknown in the league :p

Here's my top 10 from what I have seen.

1. Farrand
2. Mobbs
3. Freakie
4. Boncer34
5. Reardo
6. IMS
7. Tarks
8. Frothies McVeigh
9. Plugg3r
10. StFly

Cannot believe that you edited because bonce said so... Soft!!!! I shall remove you from my list!!!!!!!!!!

IMS >>>>>>>>>>> bonce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Freakie

I read the OP, then re-read it, then put my glasses on and read it again. I was slightly mystified as to what was missing but I couldn't put my finger on it. I went to the cafe downstairs, ordered my latte with no sugar, lit up a ciggie and pondered why I was so confused. Some flog then wanted me to buy The Big Issue but with coffee prices these days, I told him to bugger off. Then it hit me.

Where the **** is my name you pants less flog?

Why am I not one to watch? It's cause I am s**t at the moment

You're not a good poster yet, you're just the SFA punching bag.

Oh, and good to see you learning from the master ;)

1. Jobe3Votes - I know, I know, I am gonna cop a backlash for this, but seriously, the flog has been improving and improving a lot over the past week or so, I have actually been quite impressed with some of his work...
  2. Easty - Give it 2 seasons and this guy will be as respected as some of the best this comp has to offer.. Outstanding poster who just gets better the more time he is around.

It's taken him awhile but Jobe is getting the jist of it. Once he cuts down on the pictures a bit he could be top 10 quality.

I'm flattered for the praise btw, good to see someone's taken notice. :cool:

Slightly suprised wmoore didn't get a mention as a up and comer, I think he's been pretty good of late. Same with WishinAintGettin, he's a Smokey for the Mobb medal too.

Also, watch out for St Specky. He only got recruited last week, and could well be playing in a key position for us by the season's start, and I think he's got huge potential!

[/Dragons promotion]

I read the OP, then re-read it, then put my glasses on and read it again. I was slightly mystified as to what was missing but I couldn't put my finger on it. I went to the cafe downstairs, ordered my latte with no sugar, lit up a ciggie and pondered why I was so confused. Some flog then wanted me to buy The Big Issue but with coffee prices these days, I told him to bugger off. Then it hit me.

Where the **** is my name you pants less flog?

Now, this is one I am truly embarrassed about and I knew it.. I really wanted to fit you in beez, I thought of who you could displace and had positioned in my mind that I was possibly making an error, with you, Duggs and BILC I had to find one reason I couldn't put you in, unfortunately for you, you follow Collingwood and Duggs is a fellow member and captain of the Allies.. So, you lose.

Now, this is one I am truly embarrassed about and I knew it.. I really wanted to fit you in beez, I thought of who you could displace and had positioned in my mind that I was possibly making an error, with you, Duggs and BILC I had to find one reason I couldn't put you in, unfortunately for you, you follow Collingwood and Duggs is a fellow member and captain of the Allies.. So, you lose.
Well, I'll take my Centrelink money elsewhere then.

Per Easty's suggestion.. (But 15 is all you get)

11. Beez - On a par with Duggs and BILC, always produces quality, but is a
giant Collingwood flog like Tarks
12. BILC - The one shining light for the Furies this season, stood up when
others failed and provided the entertainment.
13. Easty - The future of the Dragons, came in and provided straight up,
well worth the read every post.
14. CTR - Underrated in the Roys line up with fantastic posters, always
comes up with some ripping posts.
15. Claypidgeon - Clay is another newcomer who is nothing short of
entertaining, I always look forward to seeing what he has
next....

Putting me in the top 5 is utter madness. Still, I guess all those years pottering around with MSPaint rather than hanging out with girls is finally paying off! ::cool:
Before Claypigeon hit the turps big time at the end of the season, his posting had a lot of thought put into it and his sig was also doing a lot of heavy lifting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back