Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
img_2331-jpeg.1704138

Artwork by Baghdad legend VeinGlorious

Every few season's in order to stay on top, Baghdad changes it's Leadership model. This ensures that there is no complacency and fresh eyes overlooking the greatest and most successful club in the Sweet FA League. The Leadership group hasn't been finalised yet but what is known is that Pugsley will take over the helm with joint Vice Captains Jabba73 and Kilroy . I'm sure this new combination will continue to drive a winning culture with a team first mentality.

khhtzfja-gif.1704145

1dnbitie-gif.1704139

Pugs is a much loved club favourite at Baghdad, premiership player, multiple Bombers B&F winner, Mobbs medalist , hard at it qooty player both on and off the field. Most would be well aware he is one of the League's great antagonists, with a sharp wit and an ability to ruffle feathers with his uncompromising style. What most of you won't know is what a terrific bloke he is, genuine and passionate.

b1sxqphxcg-png.1723443

nqqbqljf-gif.1704141

I sat down with the new Caliph for a chat recently.

BLU : You are joining a long and esteemed list of Baghdad Caliph's what should the league look forward to seeing from your style of leadership?

You will see much of what you have seen in the past, leading from the front, the Baghdad way of taking no prisoners even though my teammates reside in a prison and I reside at the Ritz. You will see much of the same style of leadership. The in your face approach and rattling opponents before a qooty is bounced.

BLU : What do want to be defined by during your Captaincy and what Legacy do you hope to leave?

During my time as captain of Baghdad, I want to be seen as a leader of my team and helping our rookies find their feet.

The legacy I want to leave is that we are still the powerhouse we were before I became captain.

pydab5eh-gif.1704142

BLU :What does it mean to you to be the next Skipper of Baghdad?

It is an honour to be a captain of this great club. I have learned from great captains and teammates such as HaroLad, VeinGlorious, WaynesWorld19 , KohPhi and yourself.
All my teammates have shaped the way I want to lead with them always welcome to approach me about anything.

As the departing Baghdad Co- Caliph I know you will do everything you can mate to hold Baghdad to the highest of standards.

CARNA ****ING BAGHDAD!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back