Media THE BAGHDAD JUGGERNAUT ROLLS ON!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't believe I have I said but I believe this will be the greatest thread of S37.
just a shame you started this thread S36 and not when season 37 actually starts in Jan 2024

grumpy-ew.gif

maybe make your catch cry:
I don't believe I have I said but I believe this will be the greatest thread of S37 that we started in S36 before S37 started.

just a shame you started this thread S36 and not when season 37 actually starts in Jan 2024

grumpy-ew.gif

maybe make your catch cry:

This thread has everything. The perfect media thread.

breaking news GIF

Baghdad advice general counsel (BAG) have confirmed today they will be seeking legal advice over a column printed today.

BAG believes the term Juggernaut can not be used by any media source unless talking about Baghdad Bombers, with written consent obtained.

BAG have engaged retired Sweet FA great and now Lt Col Santoz to act on there behalf.

IMG_0523.gif

Stay tuned but Baghdad does not take these sorts of business lightly.

breaking news GIF

Baghdad advice general counsel (BAG) have confirmed today they will be seeking legal advice over a column printed today.

BAG believes the term Juggernaut can not be used by any media source unless talking about Baghdad Bombers, with written consent obtained.

BAG have engaged retired Sweet FA great and now Lt Col Santoz to act on there behalf.

View attachment 1879730

Stay tuned but Baghdad does not take these sorts of business lightly.

It's a moral victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I prefer my coffee as I prefer my women: Hot, black, and strong.
Hey KohPhi, think he spelt your name wrong.

Does this describe you and are you interested?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back