Event Festival of the Baghdad

Remove this Banner Ad

During Heritage Round, a challenge was issued for all clubs to celebrate their history, the characters who helped make the club, and the successes that resulted.

The Baghdad Bombers took up the challenge to educate our rookies and now we present to the good people of the Sweet FA a week celebrating the "Festival of the Baghdad" where we have gathered the best of the Bombers stories and highlights, which will be presented over the course of the Bye week.

As usual, all and sundry are welcome to add their own memories of the many storied characters that walked the hallowed halls of the Abdu Prison, and share in the frivolity that ensued wherever they roamed.

For the uninitiated, the full gamut of delights that await the visitors to our fair lands will be explored in detail. Never fear music lovers, our customary mix of classic hits and previously unheard of tunes will be making their usual appearance, as the institute that is TubeRadio goes on tour to the Bye thread.

For all usual suspects that thought their very existence would be meaningless without a bit of Baghdad Bombers in their lives, you are welcome.

No official Bye thread provided this week, so here we go.

Elton Johns Wig, is this thread able to use the "Official Match Thread" prefix?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be the greatest festival of S37.
It is certainly on the right track.

Can’t wait for all the ex-Bombers to make an appearance to regale us with their tales of yesteryear.

Does kenneyswarriors count?

He’s meant to feature in the camel training exhibition?
Well I never ! After all the work I've put in !

humpday-dancing-2335506111.gif

Take That Fight GIF by DStv

I was so close to inviting you into the Furies Thread last night too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back