We shall not be moved
We're brothers together
We shall not be moved
We're brothers together
We shall not be moved

Just like a tree that's standing by the water side
We shall not be moved
Thanks for clarifying that mate.

I see where I went wrong and I unreservedly apologise …. as do all of my friends.

Both of them.

Unreservedly

Thanks for clarifying that mate.

I see where I went wrong and I unreservedly apologise …. as do all of my friends.

Both of them.

Unreservedly
You're doing well, two friends, I only have one and even then he only exists in my head :p

Hello everyone in the Baghdad 37 team! What an honor it is to be recruited by a team that is rated among the best. Thanks to Grav for that.

I've been busting a gut in preseason. I'm chiseled and never looked better! I have the skills the 37ers need to clinch the premiership!

I've taken leave from my position as the PM's speechwriter, and I'll turn my attention and skills to keep up the quality of this board.

I've been impressed with the standard of writing, analysis, and humor I've seen in the few weeks I've been here.

So, I look forward to a successful season, full of hilarity and fun. My experience gained during long periods in custody will no doubt stand me in good stead when the going gets tough, especially in the cauldron of the September action. I'm good on the inside and even better on the outside!

My hobbies are playing golf, strangling small animals, and masturbating. Please be non-judgemental. I know that golf is frowned upon and not very popular around here. Go Baghdad 37!

Hello everyone in the Baghdad 37 team! What an honor it is to be recruited by a team that is rated among the best. Thanks to Grav for that.

I've been busting a gut in preseason. I'm chiseled and never looked better! I have the skills the 37ers need to clinch the premiership!

I've taken leave from my position as the PM's speechwriter, and I'll turn my attention and skills to keep up the quality of this board.

I've been impressed with the standard of writing, analysis, and humor I've seen in the few weeks I've been here.

So, I look forward to a successful season, full of hilarity and fun. My experience gained during long periods in custody will no doubt stand me in good stead when the going gets tough, especially in the cauldron of the September action. I'm good on the inside and even better on the outside!

My hobbies are playing golf, strangling small animals, and masturbating. Please be non-judgemental. I know that golf is frowned upon and not very popular around here. Go Baghdad 37!
The privilege is all ours mate. * the PM! He can write his own puff pieces.

Periods in custody are, to us, advanced training crash-courses and a brilliant way to hit the ground running.

Doesn’t hurt that you’ve got the thirst for success, familiar to all who live in what may be the most arid environment on earth.

There’s 2 seasons per calendar year so finals will be in May/June and November/December. No guarantees, we’ve gotta get there first.

And don’t worry, playing golf is a prerequisite for being highly-regarded in elite circles, even if you can’t play for s***!

Well done. You’re officially signed up now mate. 🍾🥂

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Absolute cracker.
No judgement on the touchy feely… you want to strangle your thang.
Go hard 😉

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fox broadcasting GIF by Rosewood

1704283844889.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back