Media WIGMEDIA: Confusion Reigns at Baghdad

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
*************************************************🚨 BREAKING🚨*************************************************

STAFF WRITERS

Absolute chaos in Baghdad tonight as Bombers players, goat herders and camels alike all scramble to their calendars in a state of total confusion. Their fearless leader Jabba73 has the entire population thinking it's Monday, or even possible Tuesday, as the match threads for Round 3 have started dropping on their computers.

Shopkeepers were suddenly opening in a panic, thinking they needed to trade after their day of rest.

Alas, no. It's just an excited Jabba going early, prematurely, if you will.

Apart from the fact Baghdads calendar is in total disarray and will take Jabba days to sort out due to the below average IQ at his club, this admin hopes that this is not the start of an insidious disease that sees match threads commonly released on a Sunday night.

WE NEED SOME TIME TO BREATHE PEOPLE!!!!!

Cheers

Wig

*************************************************🚨 BREAKING🚨*************************************************

STAFF WRITERS

Absolute chaos in Baghdad tonight as Bombers players, goat herders and camels alike all scramble to their calendars in a state of total confusion. Their fearless leader Jabba73 has the entire population thinking it's Monday, or even possible Tuesday, as the match threads for Round 3 have started dropping on their computers.

Shopkeepers were suddenly opening in a panic, thinking they needed to trade after their day of rest.

Apart from the fact Baghdads calendar is in total disarray and will take Jabba days to sort out due to the below average IQ at his club, this admin hopes that this is not the start of an insidious disease that sees match threads commonly released on a Sunday night.

Cheers

Wig

It is Monday.

This is why I voted for DenieD.

None of this diplomatic s**t.

DenieD would have dropped the banhammer on Jabba the campaigner and sanctioned him for his egregious behaviour.

Right...?

DenieD would have dropped the banhammer on Jabba the campaigner and sanctioned him for his egregious behaviour.

Right...?
Confused Tv Show GIF by Laff

It s Monday snowflakes, time to embrace the challenge of Heritage Week and get your club history out there for discussion.

Some of you will need the extra time, you are welcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sneak peak at the Admin's office as threads appear 40 minutes early

21E.gif

Official statement released a few minutes later

b7de9c84c3648388cd12f2705a9345cb.gif

It's too late chaos reigns supreme;

200w.gif

This surely wouldn't have happened in the roaring 20s, has to be the fault of all those 30's people

Sunday night should be for media, right ClarkeM?
Nope. Every day is for media. Give me early match threads always. Don’t tell me I’m not allowed to post in a match thread on a Monday. Don’t tell me!

Right...?
Did you even read his post?
This is beyond BTGID, this is perma ban worthy. Throw every book you have at him Elton Johns Wig.
Why don’t you burn your bra while you’re at it.

STAFF WRITERS

Cheers

Wig

I’m ******* rapt you noticed campaigner, Bears sleep less than you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back