Media THE BAGHDAD JUGGERNAUT ROLLS ON!

Remove this Banner Ad

* up Kohphi
Settle down Rambo.
I would enter into a battle of wits with you, but it's obvious you would enter said battle half armed.

Now head back into your basement, the mannequin wearing your mother's underwear, and human skin mask is getting lonely.

Funny about that, @NaturalDisaster reckons he didn't get his either. We did address them correctly
8aqlhj.jpg
Oh I see the issue, you put both addresses on one envelope!

Should have been one to the asylum for me, then the other to ND's mum's basement.

Also you entrusted the delivery to a dog.

How is it a soy moccachino if it’s made with almond milk, mate?

Or is it a soy and almond moccachino? 😆

WTF is a moccachino? Sounds like a comfortable leather slipper you wear with beige pants...

I prefer my coffee as I prefer my women: Hot, black, and strong.

obviously the bombers do a lot of research on who they are going to recruit o_O
We only hope for a relatively decent number of infraction points remaining when approaching recruits. We have learned our lesson and are attempting a new approach to try and keep our new recruits past the “pre” stage of the season.

Apparently they don’t count as recruits if they don’t make it to the official team list.

We only hope for a relatively decent number of infraction points remaining when approaching recruits. We have learned our lesson and are attempting a new approach to try and keep our new recruits past the “pre” stage of the season.

Apparently they don’t count as recruits if they don’t make it to the official team list.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Settle down Rambo.
I would enter into a battle of wits with you, but it's obvious you would enter said battle half armed.

Now head back into your basement, the mannequin wearing your mother's underwear, and human skin mask is getting lonely.

Quarter armed pal 😊

WTF is a moccachino? Sounds like a comfortable leather slipper you wear with beige pants...

I prefer my coffee as I prefer my women: Hot, black, and strong.

Yes, yes you do

danse-dance.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back