FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
Not practical? That main dude was face to face with that dead dude. That's about as practical as it gets friend.

Having to use wear a bed sheet every day and cover it in walker guts 3-4 times a day if not more [ and how many times could you use the same sheet?]. and exposing yourself to all kinds of disease like what they spend weeks on in the prison with the super flu along with the smell of dead guts all over you. and not having quick and easy access to weapons.

I wonder who is playing him.

Hardly matters now as the character has been announced on the actual show. It's really only holding back on details about the character and future plot points that matter.

As to the episode ... worst mid season finale yet.

Knew someone would die, knew Deanna would be one. Character offers no value with Rick the boss now. But my god, why did this old woman who had very little experience killing walkers or firing guns think that Rick needed her help. Stupid.

Sam ... I don't even. The more scared I was the more quiet I would be. I would be thinking ******* invisible thoughts and doing everything they had told me to do. What the * is your Mum going to do to comfort you in the middle of that pack of walkers you little s**t. Way too soon for Mum to die, don't let it happen you bastards.

Would this work? Walkers turn to Sam because they need a well balanced diet of stupid, and those with him pretend to turn on him and eat him, others walkers move on looking for someone else? Really risky but they look totally ****ed. Maybe walkers get him and the others stay in character (how could his Mum not scream and get attacked herself) and quietly skulk off.

Ron and Morgan. Carl is an idiot. You don't stay quiet about that sort of s**t or people die. Morgan is an idiot. You have to kill for the good of the majority. Every time someone dies, someone has ****ed up. Morgan is a liability and Carol is right to try to kill him. Get it now Morgan and fix it or die.

Hardly matters now as the character has been announced on the actual show. It's really only holding back on details about the character and future plot points that matter.

Ah, take a joke Navy's :D

Morgan is an idiot. You have to kill for the good of the majority. Every time someone dies, someone has stuffed up. Morgan is a liability and Carol is right to try to kill him. Get it now Morgan and fix it or die.

Glen has never killed. He'd probably turn a blind eye at Carol taking out the Wolf though.

Having to use wear a bed sheet every day and cover it in walker guts 3-4 times a day if not more [ and how many times could you use the same sheet?]. and exposing yourself to all kinds of disease like what they spend weeks on in the prison with the super flu along with the smell of dead guts all over you. and not having quick and easy access to weapons.

Nah, walker gut sheets all round from now on.
If the risk of disease was so high they wouldn't have stuffed a baby under Coral's gut poncho.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was shaking my head and thinking "really?" When Tara and Rosita stormed in the room and pointed there guns towards the W guy, who had a knife, now SURELY one of them has a good enough aim to just shoot him in the head, but what do they do??? Give HIM THE GUNS?!!!!! wtf!!

i guess the fact he's human stopped them from killing him. or something. but year, here have all our guns. and did you notice how quietly they waltzed in?

Was shaking my head and thinking "really?" When Tara and Rosita stormed in the room and pointed there guns towards the W guy, who had a knife, now SURELY one of them has a good enough aim to just shoot him in the head, but what do they do??? Give HIM THE GUNS?!!!!! wtf!!

i guess the fact he's human stopped them from killing him. or something. but year, here have all our guns. and did you notice how quietly they waltzed in?

tip tow through the too lips

lol ants. actually, have another look. they dont look like ants, too big. and bodies not quite in proportion as they feast on a half eaten cookie. descending like the arrows that blotted out the sun in 300. one can only think someone’s gonna be THAT cookie. cue haunting music….

YAY WALKERS ARE FREEEE!! WALK ON!!! man the place is quiet for a place of panic. hahaha boss lady cant shoot for s**t. this gonna be fun!!!

carol!!! be careful of that flat piece of land you just tripped up on. damsel in distress 101.

zombie teamwork with moving the ladder. these ones are smart chasing after maggie. hell she’d be my no 1 target. wait, green balloons!!

eugene lol. ok so they trapped. do walkers have some sort of memory where they remember flesh and blood are trapped? i mean euge and the latinos.

ok little kid you are kinda freaking me out.

wait, so wolf guy got tetanus?

oh damn, so that’s what a bite wound looks like. lol, deannas response oh s**t.

Ron you *******. oh fk it just kill coral and yourself. this is not good. havent they watched step brothers? you gotta get along guys.

coral you didnt snitch, but oh yeah nicely played….”your dad was an arsehole”…..ron taking it?

baby crying…..SHIIITTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. oh god. i feel sick.

euge……he has a particular set of skills. hmm, picking the lock could you have thought about that before?

carol vs morgan…..cmon morgs, grow some balls man. *prediction, wolfie gonna kill one of them”

hahaha kendrick perkins II gonna spew.

s**t morgs, this not gonna end well.FFS morgan you pussy arse bitch. ffs. this is on you. lol doctor “you are so full of s**t”.

judith. jesus see the fear in her eyes? where’s my daughter? need a hug :(
ah man heart beating so fast, cmon team rick, that’s it nice and slow. ah man, feels right there.

ah s**t, devil kid gonna get em all dead.

WTF????? THAT IS IT???? SOMEONE BIG SUPPOSED TO DIE
!!!

ah Yeah post credits!!! is this Sons of Anarchy cross over??? wait till they see abes in a civil war jacket.

Your property now belongs to Niq

DWilkins+dunk.jpg

I kinda hate characters not noticing they're bitten until way later.... "Dear me, it seems I've been bitten." Like it hurts so little that the only way they know they're bitten is when another character checks them and discovers the wound.

Also, does anyone think Morgan kill be kicked out of Club Rick? Only plays by his own rules, then gets shirty whenever anyone tells him different. Keeps ******* things up, etc. I think he could have killed Carol by slamming her down like that. Doesn't he know all life is precious?

I liked the episode, but a few characters are just getting too annoying.

Only TWD can make a cool character like Morgan be so annoying I don't mind if he dies.

I kinda hate characters not noticing they're bitten until way later.... "Dear me, it seems I've been bitten." Like it hurts so little that the only way they know they're bitten is when another character checks them and discovers the wound.

Yeah one of the biggest Zombie media tropes.

"Tis but a scratch!"

images

Glen has never killed. He'd probably turn a blind eye at Carol taking out the Wolf though.

True and looked what should have happened to him because he wouldn't kill Nicholas.

It always makes me laugh the amount of hate Sam gets. He's a little boy that's been hidden away from the zombie threat, he's been tormented mercilessly by Carol and just seen his father go nuts and then get murdered (and his mum hook up with the guy that did it) and now this horde of flesh eating monsters he's never seen before are in his house, he's been covered head to toe in gore and lead out to the middle of them, he makes a cry for his mummy and everyone is all STFU KID F***EN!!!

I'm surprised he isn't catatonic.

It always makes me laugh the amount of hate Sam gets. He's a little boy that's been hidden away from the zombie threat, he's been tormented mercilessly by Carol and just seen his father go nuts and then get murdered (and his mum hook up with the guy that did it) and now this horde of flesh eating monsters he's never seen before are in his house, he's been covered head to toe in gore and lead out to the middle of them, he makes a cry for his mummy and everyone is all STFU KID F***EN!!!

I'm surprised he isn't catatonic.

Why don't you marry him already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back